Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 09:14:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Weddings And Deaths  (Read 17101 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 02:25:06 am »

DEATH BY WOOHOO!

My gosh. What game are you guys playing?

And why don't satellites and woohoo kill my sims.

I have yet to see this mysterious satellite you peoples talk about.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 10:04:09 am »

I've only seen the satellite when my sis played. Her favorite Casanova sim was just looking up at the sky one day and WAM! The satellite fell on top of him. My sis kept it as a grave marker for him  Giggle
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 10:50:45 am »

There is a nice little hack over at MTS, I believe, that when your sims stargaze or watch the clouds, the satellite drops down to splatter them over your yard. I can't believe you've missed the posts I've put up talking about how many times I've killed Don Lothario with that exact same method... Damn, now I'm gonna have to play that hood just to do that today. I'm grumpy and killing him always makes me feel better, for some odd and twisted reason.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 11:14:35 am »

better him than us Tee Hee

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2010, 10:45:33 pm »

In my game, Don woohooed with the gardener girl until he dropped dead.  How's this for a headline:

DEATH BY WOOHOO!

Titter Well that is what they did (had been doing) in the hot tub. It was right after that that Mickey got out and dropped dead.  So apparently woohoo can be deadly Laugh2.

Wonder what would a custom memory of the living sim for that occurrence might say Dreamy: "survived deadly woohoo" or woohoo'd ____ to death"Cheesy that would be one heck of a memory.

Sims by Dasi:

Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 12:14:49 am »

"survived deadly woohoo" or woohoo'd ____ to death"

that is too funnee...

Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 01:03:29 am »

I'm guessing the heat from the hot tub and the heat generated from the woohooing was too much for him LOL! He literally overheated is what my guess is.
Here's a question, has anyone ever had some fireballs fall from the sky? I was about to change the weather using the weather changer from the aspiration section the sims have and I noticed them falling before I changed the weather to fall. I took video of it but has it ever happened to anyone? It looked like meteors falling from the sky. I should upload the video to share with you all.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work -Thomas Edison
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 02:05:51 am »

Meteors in TS2? Ooh I'd love to see the video!

Sims by Dasi:

Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 02:33:00 am »

You're in luck! I just uploaded it. *fyi first video I've ever posted on youtube tongue* Follow the link please. I wasn't sure if posting it here would fit with the topic much.

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,111425.0.html

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 03:31:59 am »

It's an undesired effect from not having gold/platinum mood before using the weather machine. Has happened to me several times...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2010, 03:45:31 am »

Makes sense. She was in the green area of the mood. I thought it was maybe some freaky weather brought on by the Seasons expansion pack. Makes for something cool for a sims movie.

Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2010, 12:31:20 pm »

Cool vid, Stinker!

Raven, it is good to know why those fireballs were falling. That could come in handy if you wanted to have it happen for screenshots or movie. Cheesy

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2010, 01:21:22 pm »

I don't think any sim I've created have died. It's a mixture of me being attached to them and hating when my sims have bad memories. IDK why I just can't stand it whenevr a bad memory is burned into my sims' brains! it annoys the heck out of me for some unknown reason Tongue There have been accidents (house fired, cow plant, electrocutions, ect) but nothing the trusty resurrect-o-phone couldn't fix. The only time I killed a non-NPC/Random townie on purpose was when I wanted to test out the special tombstones. I felt bad and held a funeral for that sim Tongue

As for weddings...I really only have wedding parties if it shows up in my sims' want slots and if I feel like doing it. Most of the time I'll just invite a few of their friends over and have a quick wedding but if I'm feeling up to it, I'll throw an official party

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
sceptic
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2010, 06:20:33 am »

I understand you Aquarius, none of my Sims have died yet either. As for weddings, yes, they usually have a nice party.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2010, 10:17:05 am »

If I'm feeling evil, my test families die, get burned up or have their children carried away by the social worker... Then again, I don't save, so they still live. I make a family to be played, I rarely let them die off. I've got very few elders in my game, to be honest. No gravestones, either... If I like the sims I've made I don't want to lose them...  Undecided

For weddings, if it's a photoshoot, I let them have a medium to big wedding. They might take the short version of honeymoon, or long if I feel they deserve it. If it's just a test family or something, I usually just get them married in private without any further ado.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: