Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:16:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *NEW MESH* afbodyDressLongLoose for CPU, RIO & FitChic  (Read 12814 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2010, 04:02:26 am »

Hello! Today I bring you the long loose dress by Maxis resized to fit your Classic Pinup, Rio and FitChic ladies. Warlokk made these dresses for his other body shapes, but I have not been able to find these 3 sizes anywhere. And since I'm playing a Medieval n'hood, my girls needed this dress! And I thought some others might need these, too!  Wink

I have removed the silly little dangly thing on the back, and the fat and pregnant morphs work for all three dresses. I have been using these meshes, with medieval textures, in my game for about a week now, and I've had several pregnancies!  Cheesy

These dresses will work for YA/A/E and they should be flagged to show up for maternity wear if you use one of the many mods to allow your sim to  wear anything while pregnant. I use Squinge's PregnancyWearAnyOutfitv1.2EP8. These dresses will appear under Everyday and Formal, but when you make your own textures, you can set this to your liking in Body Shop.

A HUGE thank you to Bloom for his wonderful tutorial!!!
A warm thank you to Warlokk for the introduction of variety for the girls!  And to Poppeboy for the FitChic shape.
Thank you to PeggyZone and maxis for the models hair, and to Almighty Hat for the beautiful recolors of the hair!

ENJOY!

* Sims2SC 2010-11-14 03-14-50-84.jpg (103.31 KB, 502x669 - viewed 53186 times.)
* All3Shapes-LongLooseDress_byG-Knee.rar (1649.42 KB - downloaded 762 times.)

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the Glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
My Mission: to Fill the Gaps
Check out my LiveJournal!
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 10:42:04 am »

I am so glad you have taken on this mission of creating medieval for other body shapes.

I have never tried these body shapes on purpose, not unless I downloaded someone's sim. I just don't have the wardrobe to maintain those in my medieval 'hood. Soooooo... if you are going to be creating medieval for those shapes, how about makig elder to the available options? I just despise those elder body shapes.

I am planning some late in life preggie scenarios in my game. I love for my elder sims to know the joy of parenthood when they have no offspring and thereby cannot have grand-children. In my fantasy world my sims are very long-lived. I use Monique's mod for create baby with X.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 03:24:47 pm »

Thanks for this. Look forward to any more that you want to do for the Fit Chick.
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 06:11:01 pm »

I am so glad you have taken on this mission of creating medieval for other body shapes.

I have never tried these body shapes on purpose, not unless I downloaded someone's sim. I just don't have the wardrobe to maintain those in my medieval 'hood. Soooooo... if you are going to be creating medieval for those shapes, how about makig elder to the available options? I just despise those elder body shapes.

I am planning some late in life preggie scenarios in my game. I love for my elder sims to know the joy of parenthood when they have no offspring and thereby cannot have grand-children. In my fantasy world my sims are very long-lived. I use Monique's mod for create baby with X.

I'm glad you like! Wink And, yes, I do plan on making more "Medieval ~ worthy" meshes for the shapely girls!

Nonni, you will notice that I said in the post that these can be worn by the YA/A/E.  In my game, I have learned how to make my skins the right size throughout their life, meaning that they develope their 'size' as teens, maintain it as young adults/adults, and retain it into their elder-hood! Wink  Therefore, they need clothes that will continue to show their correct size when they start to hunch over, and these meshes/clothes will do that!!!

As far as elder pregnancy?!?!?! I don't know of any mods/hacks out there that will permit that!  But if you have one, then I guess these dresses will work for that too!  Because they do have the pregnancy morph in them!  Wink

So!  Have FUN!!! & ENJOY!!!

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 07:16:54 pm »

Oh, sorry. I had trouble for a sec with what CPU (used to mean Computer Processing Unit, I think) was so I didn't know what YA/A/E was but I'm learning (or it could be that I knew at sometime and just have a glitch in my neural connections that block recall). Yeah, elders can have babies using Monique's mod "Create a baby with X".

Just needed to pay more attention to what you had written. lol

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 09:19:11 pm »

Oh, sorry. I had trouble for a sec with what CPU (used to mean Computer Processing Unit, I think) was so I didn't know what YA/A/E was but I'm learning (or it could be that I knew at sometime and just have a glitch in my neural connections that block recall). Yeah, elders can have babies using Monique's mod "Create a baby with X".

Just needed to pay more attention to what you had written. lol

NO! I'm sorry!!!  Most people that follow Warlokk's bodyshapes appreviate the various names, so that's what I was doing!

Giggle  My kids, as young as they are, laugh at me but they know what I'm talking about when I start spouting FM-this and CPU-that and VG-this!!!  Heart3

And I followed that link, that looks very interesting!  Thank you!!!  Cheesy

Malakaaz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 01:00:36 pm »

Thank you! Absolutely loving your work -- I don't think there could ever be too many meshes for the CP bodyshape (especiallly).  Rock
Kala

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 11:52:48 am »

Thank you! Absolutely loving your work -- I don't think there could ever be too many meshes for the CP bodyshape (especiallly).  Rock

You said it. Smiley

Thanks for the new mesh.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: