Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 11:24:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bandannas for the Hairless!  (Read 3937 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« on: September 15, 2013, 10:54:13 am »

Posted these on moonlightdragon, thought I'd share them here, too.
Well, the previews are... well, cruddy little cropshot previews... but I promise these bandannas are much nicer than my old ones, they actually have texturing!
I bring you many bandannas of the Leafy, Camouflage, Apple, and Zig-zag variety, as well as a few random others.

Credit to theraven for the base psd for recoloring, and colourlovers for most of the patterns, although one or two came out of google somewhere.

Mesh here or at the booty

*Warning, one or possibly more of these do not show as bandannas for toddlers, but rather as a headband-type-thing with tails on it.

I apologize for the extremely unhelpful photo of this apple pattern, on the right.

This one on the left is my favorite :3

Regular Bandannas, I made these from scratch, just using the mesh and the alpha edit to remove hair... Get the mesh here Smiley
These ones are only available for children-elder.

And because I'm so fantastic, you absolutely cannot tell- but the one on the right has a citrus pattern on it.

Honestly, the front of this one on the left looks a bit odd, as it blends a bit with the skintone (both of lighter defaults I have, anyways), so be warned.

LINKS! The most important part!

Download the 26 "regular" long bandannas here

Download the 5 short bandannas here

* 12.jpg (51.78 KB, 285x427 - viewed 18793 times.)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 11:01:27 am by Katie » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: