Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:10:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The statue of Bella Goth  (Read 3580 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
michelle

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2010, 10:06:56 am »

Hi! I took a picture of this neighborhood decoration because its part of my sim story, but its too dark to be of any use, plus it looks dark and undefined in neighborhood view. I have no idea if you can recolor NH objects but if so could someone have a go? It could just be lighter, or a different color, just so long as it looks like a nice statue with some definition of features. Bella deserves to be imortalised better, lol.
Cheers! Cheesy
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 10:26:05 am »

Be nice if I had some idea of just what deco object you're talking about, but since you didn't include any sort of visual reference, I'm just going to act like I didn't post this.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
michelle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 08:38:51 am »

THEN DELETE YOUR COMMENT, AND GO BE A PASSIVE AGGRESIVE DUMBASS ON SOMEONE ELSE'S POST.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 10:26:53 am »

You know, I HAD thought about recolouring the object for you but after that kind of abuse, I'm just going to lock your thread and try very hard NOT to delete your account, you abusive little snot. And no, do not PM me with more of your venom.

YOU are in violation of three rules, being: You do not shout on this board, you do not swear on this board and you do not talk to staff in that manner to a civil, if tongue in cheek, comment designed to ask for a picture of what you were after.

After further thought, you reacted so badly to someone that had helped you out before that I feel personally bitten and will no longer consider doing a damn thing for you and urge others to do the same. I NEEDED to see the object, crap pic and all, to see if it was worth installing the EP on my computer. A friend of mine gave me all of her copies because she fell in love with World of Warcraft, so I now own all EPs, just don't have them on my comp yet. After your bit of backlash, I don't want to have anything to do with making it. Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 12:12:50 pm by Paden » Logged

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: