Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:40:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Topless Shirts for Women  (Read 6458 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AFeazy

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2010, 11:06:34 pm »

I was wondering if someone would be able to make a topless shirt for young adult/adult women for the Sims 3.  I'm trying to make people from foreign cultures (and also foreign realms...like faeries), and in some of these cultures women do not wear shirts.  I have seen the nude patch, but what I was wondering is if someone could, perhaps, take one of the tops or bras and make it see-through some how?  I've seen other CC tops that are slightly see-through, so I figured it must be possible, but I don't know how difficult it is.  If anyone would like to make this or has the time and interest, I'd really appreciate it, and I'm sure others would too! =)
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 11:23:37 pm »

I'm not sure, but I think this request would be better to request at Insimadult since this is a PG-13 site.

I'm sure meshers over there could give it a go Smiley
AFeazy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 11:45:57 pm »

I'm pretty sure topless women is still PG-13, since it is legal for women to walk around topless in some Western countries and in some places in the United States as well.  Thanks, I've never heard of that site, I'll go check it out now.  =)
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 12:35:18 am »

Regardless, it isn't considered PG-13 here. We have children browsing this site, and gods forbid if they should ever be exposed to pixel boobs. Hah.

Like fatedicewolf suggested, ask this over on our adult site. To save yourself time, just search through our Downloads section over there and you'll probably find what you're looking for quicker than asking.  

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 01:29:30 am »

And I'm pretty sure you'll find it in the download section at most adult sims sites, so look before you ask.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 05:37:19 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 04:58:22 am »

Topless women is not PG-13. Just so you know.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
AFeazy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 05:45:33 pm »

Thanks everyone, you were all a lot of help.  I hadn't even known that website (insimadult) existed.  I found what appears to be what I was looking for and am about to make sure it works in my game.  Thanks a lot to everyone.  <3  =D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: