Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:23:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Adult female pregnant body on wet suit  (Read 15709 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 09:44:03 am »

strange....
Try it with the bodyfile to text:

-import your gmdc with unimesh plugin, do not load the morphs
-export the file as objx(call it body)
-export the file as obj(call it body) and make sure you dont overwrite the body.objx file as it does pop in the namingbox when typing ''body''
-start new
-import the body.obj file
-import the body.objx fille
-check the mesh its comments in the comment box in the meshtab(or tick the joints box in joints tab)
If the joints or comments are there all went fine.

Start over in a new folder and make sure you save the files in that folder and(even more important) load the files from the correct folder.
On import MS auto opens your folder you last used, you easily make a mistake if you have more obj/objx files

Your are working on a top or bottom are you?
If so your not using ''body'' but ''top'' or ''bottom'' to save the files.

No longer active
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2010, 04:29:04 am »

I made it now more than 20 times and yes, finally I got it to work. So, hurray, one more thing learned. I've been around reading but unfortunately I have to state that tutorials are far too complicated written. There are very much details but almost like teaching you how to put your fingers together. I entered a suggested thread that people should be discussing the techniques but in the reality there was most of all discussion on Simpe. I used to discuss Simpe at their main site, so the threads didn't help me much. Thanks Bloom for your tuts. You should change profession! All right, meshing is starting to be fun. Smiley

Problem solved! At least on this matter I won't be disturbing people any longer. Let me go to the next!  Evil
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: