Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:23:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: S3 WA Sims move in with Sims of other country  (Read 4262 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sannysims40

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2010, 11:36:19 pm »

Hi all it's been awhile...FINALLY figured how to play my S3 without trashing it.  angry  Anyways, my question, I have WA Expansion pack and I have 2 sims female roommates. One has fallen in love with somone from China and I wonder is there a way for her to move in with or marry her boyfriend and they live in China?  If anyone knows how to do this and yes, cheats, I really appreciate it  Cheesy Grin Rock. I am still such a newbie to S3 and I still have not figured out how to download custom content since, let's face it, some of EA's stuff, including the sims bite. I tried to download cc (custom content) when I 1st got the game but got frustrated since it's an act of congress to download into the right folder  rolleyes angry. At least with the Sims 2 all you had to do is put it in the downloads folder. Many, many thanks.
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 04:34:19 am »

No, you can't move in there, though, if you have a high enough Vista level, you could stay there as long as you want and never come back, but you won't be able to have a job, not sure about having children.

Please? *makes puppy face*
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 06:24:45 am »

You can invite the sim from china to visit, then marry them in whatever world you are living in - Sunset Valley, Riverview, Banacle Bay, Bridgeport, or Twinbrook - and they can remain in that particular world and live and work there if you wish.
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 06:58:03 am »

You can invite the sim from china to visit, then marry them in whatever world you are living in - Sunset Valley, Riverview, Banacle Bay, Bridgeport, or Twinbrook - and they can remain in that particular world and live and work there if you wish.

Yes, but he (she?) asked if that sim could live in China.

Please? *makes puppy face*
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 10:39:13 am »

I guess maybe the best bet is to, as you noted, build up to Visa level 3, buy a vacation home, then marry the sim in China. The sim will still have to return home periodically, but you can (with cheats turned on), hold the ctrl key and click on the moodlet to make you wait to travel again (thereby getting rid of it), and return. You can lick the employment problem by being a writer or painter, or just about anything you can do from home, but the sim will still have to return periodically to collect income, pay bills, etc.
sannysims40

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 11:03:30 pm »

Yes, but he (she?) asked if that sim could live in China.
 Thanks for the input.  YAY P.S. I am definitely female.  Grin

<admin note: posts merged. just use the 'modify' button next time you have something to add, instead of double posting.>

I guess maybe the best bet is to, as you noted, build up to Visa level 3, buy a vacation home, then marry the sim in China. The sim will still have to return home periodically, but you can (with cheats turned on), hold the ctrl key and click on the moodlet to make you wait to travel again (thereby getting rid of it), and return. You can lick the employment problem by being a writer or painter, or just about anything you can do from home, but the sim will still have to return periodically to collect income, pay bills, etc.
  Thanks, I may just try this suggestion along with everyone elses.  Cheesy Many, many thanks.  Grin
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 03:31:16 am by Jenna » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: