Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:39:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help in the tombs/adventures  (Read 5269 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
honestsim

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2010, 11:35:50 am »

I looked all over the internet on a website that could tell me how to beat each adventure in each world....im not stupid  Embarrassed but this is hard!  huh  Cry For example i am currently visitng China in the temple and i cant figure out how to move the rocks so that i can push the statue on the standing tile...please someone anyone help me... huh

This is  a public service annoucement for needy sims players...lol... :kiss: Grin
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 01:22:02 pm »

It's not so much hard as it is about getting the right quests. A great deal of the adventures are tied to needing specific keys (from specific quests), or in your case, a specific item.

For those really large rocks, you need an item called "Pangu's Axe." You'll get the quest for it in China. I believe the quest line was called "Confounded Boulder!" It's a bit long, but in the end, you get this nifty axe that smashes through boulders and rubble piles with a single swing, and you'll be able to access areas previously blocked.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 05:04:28 pm »

thanks you should write a guide to completing the quests.....i mean this is the diff in sims 2 and 3 all these mini games...it makes things harder...
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 05:30:48 pm »

There are already a lot of walkthrough sites dedication to WA. Google "Sims 3 World Adventures walkthrough" and you will be given plenty of choices. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 05:49:00 pm »

i did that all i get is info about the game... not actuall info telling me how to beat each quest. if you know a site like that please help me...thanks
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 06:57:15 pm »

The biggest problem with that, honestsim, is the fact that there are several dozen quests. Most are so simple that they don't require a walkthrough -- it's just simple puzzle solving and/or needing the right keystone. Like I said before, most tombs are tied to specific quests, and the quest giver will tell you exactly what you need to do.

Also, some quests may originate in different countries. As an example, you may need to go to France, to get access to a tomb in China.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 07:34:32 pm »

Well, I don't think you'll find such a site. The best you'll find is a walkthrough with a list of quests and basic info on what you have to do to complete each one.

Funny, that search string led me to a lot of usable stuff. For example, this site, which, at the bottom, has a list of all the adventures and a summary for each. Reading them will give you a hint on what you have to do to solve each one.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 11:33:34 am »

Google isn't going to hand you exactly what you want, it's just a tool to start your digging with. It will take you to sites with hints and tips, but you're the one that then has to mine those sites thoroughly to get the best information out of them. It's not like they're going to sit there and feed you hominy grits from a silver spoon, for pity's sake.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 03:33:13 pm »

I think i was overwhelmed with just playing the sims 3 and all EP and SP for the first time after playing for like 24hrs with breaks its really simple...and the Prima Guide was a great help for 20bucks...lol...thanks for all your help...
sannysims40

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 11:10:35 pm »

I think i was overwhelmed with just playing the sims 3 and all EP and SP for the first time after playing for like 24hrs with breaks its really simple...and the Prima Guide was a great help for 20bucks...lol...thanks for all your help...
i was having problems with some of the quests too.  I thought about getting the Prima Guide (wasn't sure if they were still being sold). P.S. who's beautiful baby in the avatar?  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: