Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:54:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Late Night has caused problems with vacations  (Read 1620 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Iris~

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2010, 06:10:50 pm »

Hello folks.  Hoping you could help me with a little problem that I've been having since installing Late Night.

I have all of the expansion packs installed (no stuff packs).  When I installed Late Night, I removed all of the custom content, booted up the game, created Bridgeport and sent one of my sims on vacation.  Everything loaded, however when he arrived, his picture wasn't on the sim panel, the family funds were at $0, and I couldn't click on anything.  Time progressed, there was sound, but no sim.  His motive bar (the big green one) was frozen at 50%.  I came out, restarted, recreated Bridgeport and tried again.  Same result.  I deleted the town, created a new one, sent the sim on vacation and everything was fine until today...

I sent a new family (husband and wife) to China.  They stayed three days and were sent back home, but when they returned home only the husband was accessible, but he had the same no picture, no access to the sim panel, 50% motive issue as the last one, except this time the family funds bar was totally blank.  I reset the lot and...nothing.  I tried to merge that family with another and it hung up.  Shut down, restarted, they were still pictureless.  When I tried to access any families that were related to them, it showed that the houses were empty (Huh?).  Anyone else having problems vacationing since installing Late Night?  I really don't want to lose that neighborhood.  I'm four generations in and I usually never leave them alive...er...make it that far Cry.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: