Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 08:24:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: These Outfits/hair?  (Read 1739 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 08, 2010, 01:15:35 pm »

I know I started a WCIF thread a while back from a dress, and noones found that one (even me =[) as yet, despite lots of searching, but here are some other pictures I found from around that time (when my old comp died on me), and I would really like to find these outfits too. Any help is greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance.

Both of these outfits, the fur coat was an accessory put on over the dress, if that helps. And these hairs too, if anyones seen it someplace.

This corset/swimsuit and the hair is the same as the first picture (I'm looking for it still).

This forehead tattoo-thing...I can't seem to find anywhere, even though I've found the hair and the outfit haha.

I know thats a lot of CC, but very seriously;

Thank you, thank you and thank you if you manage to find any of these!

Edit: Okay, I cut two of them out. I guess i'll ask about them at another time.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 04:48:23 am by ladyrose » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 04:01:19 pm »

Um, could you cut the images from five to three, which is all that is allowed in a WCIF request? I swear I've seen the outfits somewhere, but cannot remember just where. I was thinking MTS but am more than likely wrong. I liked them, too. I can't remember where I got them, they got lost when my old comp died about three years ago...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: