Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:45:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: pet relationship/training/behavior adjuster (FOUND)  (Read 5297 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simcrazy11

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2010, 08:18:30 pm »

I had one awhile ago before my old pc went kaboom. I would really like to find this again if anyone knows where it's located. I've searched google and mts2 without much success, I unfortunely do not remember the name, though i remember it looked like the chinese cat statue object and it was orange, and i believe there was a second object as well that did the same thing, that was a bonzai tree.

also, another feature is the ability to choose two pets to create a pup/kitten.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated Smiley

*I edited the post because i made a mistake and put motive adjuster when i meant training and behaviors, sorry about that*
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 05:55:43 pm by Simcrazy11 » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 08:27:30 pm »

The Sim Blender will let you adjust you pet relationships and pet motives. I know it's not the exact object you're looking for, but it will do the same thing (and more)

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Simcrazy11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 10:46:10 pm »

Thanks for the suggestion, i downloaded it as a test and although it isn't what I am looking for I have kept it for the time being.

if only i could remember what the name of the hacked object is that i'm looking for. LOL
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 11:22:39 pm »

Pet Skill Learning Speed Manipulator has been taken down.

Ditto pet baby creator.

They're not available on MTS and Christianlov's graveyard section no longer exists because he briefly returned to modding in 2008 so all the stuff that was in the graveyard got taken down.

If you're after just an object that will teach your pets the learned behaviours, you can download Numenor's Learned Behaviour cheat object. Or you could just spawn it in-game, which is what I do. You don't actually need to download this as it just makes a spawnable object buyable.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Simcrazy11

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 11:26:10 pm »

Thanks so much, Is there any way for me to find these aside from the closed sites?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:31:27 pm by Simcrazy11 » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 03:38:55 am »

If I remember correctly (been a long time since I tried), you can force birth for a pet with the insim mod (unsupported!) the same way you do it for other sims. The pet has to be controllable, and there's a cheat you can use for that.

I did find the bonzai tree adjuster, so check your PM box Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 08:46:09 am »

Actually Engram they are all still there, cheers for the links Wink.  I recently went to his site to download one of those pet mods and had originally thought the same thing since his page isn't in a language familiar to me.  His files are usually way below the titles slightly hidden like so:

They (the semi-hidden downloads) open after clicking:

The download is usually the third cluster from the left with the number 1 by it:  

From what I have seen (since 2008) he keeps his own page updated which is why his objects aren't in the graveyard.  He does have some of his mods on MTS but most of them (even older versions if you had a favorite) seem to be housed on his own home site. I use many of his mods that I update this way so until something changes in the future this should work.

Sims by Dasi:

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 04:39:24 pm »

That's good to know Smiley Those posts used to have descriptions of the items so when the descriptions and images disappeared I thought that the mods had been taken down as well.

Thanks, DaSpecial1!

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Simcrazy11

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 05:56:04 pm »

Thanks so much for the help. Smiley
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 04:52:48 am »

Your welcome.  The thanks go to my kids really.  I found out how those worked because they needed a Christianlov pet mod to use for the Sailor moon? cats (Luna, Diana, & Artemis) they downloaded a couple weeks ago Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

freoninferno

Truth is a great flirt.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2011, 01:52:06 pm »

...of help to anyone currently looking for christianlov's items...

his site has changed just a tad, but here is a some useful info on finding EVERYTHING he's done:
on the left side of the page is a navigator column- there you will find a clickable link to his WAREHOUSE...
in the Warehouse are his latest bundles of EVERYTHING he currently maintains, as well as older bundles... there are a few pages... all files are neatly compressed into a singular download according to date, not unlike a Directors Cut that JMP or other modders would do... happy squinting!

you might have to COPY & PASTE the link--- i find that a majority of the links posted on INSIM redirect in error back to the INSIM site itself.... and in the case of links that do not print the entire url and instead hyperlink view substitute text such as here or this site, you will have to hit the reply button to dig out the actual correct link that is not being displayed properly by the board...

~S~

link:: http://blog.daum.net/christianlov/5196375 ::link
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 01:59:59 pm by freoninferno » Logged

CONTROL - ALT - DELETE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: