Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:53:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genetics Selector Mirror for babies and toddlers  (Read 2835 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« on: December 12, 2010, 09:51:50 am »

I've been looking around both here and MTS and there doesn't seem to be any mods of this type. If there is, maybe I missed it or wasn't looking in the right place.

The concept is fairly simple. Just create a mirror object that can be used like a normal mirror, except you would use it to change genetics like skintone, eye color, and certain facial features to make your baby the way you want it to be, only that you would use this mirror after said baby as been born.

If anyone can create this, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks ^_^

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 10:01:42 am »

Is there anything like this for adults? If not, then I doubt it would be possible for babies (except for skintone changers which already exists for both adults and babies - look in the mods section).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 06:55:05 am »

I'd be very afraid of trying to modify the facial structure at all.  In EA's warped mind, beautiful babies seem to always grow up butt ugly.  Genetic eye color cannot be changed in game.  There are colored contacts available although I don't know what age groups they are usable by.  Genetic changes though would require exporting the sim for modification in Bodyshop and SimPE.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: