Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 01:38:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 recolors/retextures of RoddyAleixo's "Link Hair"  (Read 11319 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2010, 04:22:27 am »

Overview:
Hey everyone, I'm back with a new batch of recolors of a hair piece that I really like, but felt that it needed something more than the texture and color that RoddyAleixo originally had with the hair. I didn't do anything fancy with this, just copied the textures from the hats made by TommyTiger onto the color swatch in the hat part. Nothing else was done with it.

Item Info:
These are the recolored Link Hair items styled around OoT Link. The hair is special because it's not only hair, but it's those pointy ears and famous hat that Link wears all the time too. The recolors are matches for two of Tom's original tunics and my Zora Tunic recolor. If you like OoT Link sims in your game, I strongly recommend downloading this. The hat recolor is for all ages from Toddler to Elder.

Screenshots:

Mesh Info:
The mesh can be downloaded here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=75460 (under Link HAIR.zip)

Additional Info:
Other items in the screenshots are the Kokiri Tunic and Goron Tunic by TommyTiger avalable here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=75460 and the Zora Tunic recolor by me here at InSim http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,111508.0.html

Credits:
Credit for the original hair item goes to RoddyAleixo. I don't think anyone else made a combination hat/hair/ears like this, so props for creating it and letting simmers tinker with it. The Kokiri and Goron Tunics are credited to TommyTiger. The Zora Tunic is credited to me.

Comments are welcome by all that would like to. Keep on Simming ^_^

* Link Hair Recolors.rar (373.14 KB - downloaded 483 times.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:26:43 am by HylianWolf » Logged

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 04:30:54 am »

Update: Dec 14, 2010 @ 1:29am PST

I added a whole new .rar file. If you previously downloaded the .zip, please re-download this new file. It contains three new files in addition to the recolors to make them show up in the game and work properly. I will also be updating the Zora Tunic .rar file as well. Thank you for reading ^_^
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 05:23:28 am by HylianWolf » Logged

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 11:02:36 am »

I added another new .rar file (again, old ones never worked >_>). These came straight from my saved sims folder and should work. If for some reason they don't, then I will have to think of another way to share them. Please re-re-download if need be.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 11:14:22 am by HylianWolf » Logged

Upcoming Projects:
None

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: