Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:45:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Fate's Wonderful Simming World  (Read 12260 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2010, 01:42:27 pm »

I keep getting distracted whenever I fill requests lol. PS: If I haven't finished a request for you, please HASSLE me. Like all humans, I do tend forget from time to time especially since the illness I recovered from Wink

Anyways, I wanted to give a preview of some of my work and such. Hope you enjoy (PS: Mods, I will update this at least once a week Wink )

These are my five most common models used. Why? Because I'm lazy and the game lags since it's bordering on like 12GB of memory in Downloads.

From left to right: Daisy, Roisin (modified), Bridie, my simself, and Anakasa (a gift from one of my pals).

I originally meant to finish my Tactics Team story (which I will once my finals are over this week. School first, play later) so Roisin and Bridie are used in there. However, Roisin was originally meant for another story requested on the Exchange which I never got around to finishing...

I didn't used to be so lazy or unmotivated lol Wink

Eva & Ash from my story, You're My Obsession (YMO):

NOTE: They're just friends. None of that Teen-Adult relationship junk.

Anyways, I'm working on the next part to YMO after like a three month hiatus. College has really been a challenge for me this semester Sad Eva has yet to face her greatest fear, the darkest demon within her (metaphorical).

My favorite edited picture yet:

Daisy's another supporting character from YMO. She's Eva's only "gal" friend who understands how she feels and all that stuff Wink

I'm digging up some newer work from about two weeks ago to post tomorrow Wink
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 07:31:41 pm »

Sorry for not updating for awhile...

Here's what I've been working with lately...

I pooklet'd and Adara-pooklet'd Helena's Female 006.

I think it actually came out brilliantly on some of them. Unfortunately, it didn't occur to me until the last ten colors or so to sharpen the image Sad

For some odd reason, I can't find my invisible OMSPs Sad
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 10:49:35 pm »

That is VERY cool!  Where was this idea from, it's amazing work.  The pictures look great would love to hide these away in their own file.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 04:56:24 pm »

Aw, thanks, Happy Smiley The outfits use Helena's Female 006 mesh. As soon as I photograph all the armor (it uses Pooklet's color actions and Adara's color actions which are based off of Pooklet's, along with a few of my own), I'll upload it here Smiley Right now though, I'm having a hard time separating the colors so everyone doesn't have to download the huge 32MB file Sad

Okay, I finally have the pics! Only two to four are not photographed I think but their color is similar to the other ones that were photographed...

I avoided photoshopping all but two and the only photoshop effects on it are lighting so what you see is the real deal! I can't really take credit for the lovely work as it is Helena's mesh and textures with Adara and Pooklet's color actions.

PS: If I have too many pictures, Joy, I apologize and would be happy to remove them if they are a problem.

These are only a few of my favorite:

Photos courtesy of FP.

All the murals shown were done by Daislia
Hairs are by Peggy, Newsea, and Anto (Coolsims)
Hair Retexture on Coolsims Hair by Pooklet

The rest can be viewed here: http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47/Fiercepower91/Helena%20Pookleted/#

I will upload them to the Insimenator soon. So, how do they look?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 11:17:56 pm by fatedicewolf » Logged
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 02:37:27 pm »

But I WANT to download all 32 mb....and I will be getting that mesh today to.  Has anyone ever seen an anime called Claymores....These suits made me think of them immediately.   Sure theres other anime's and shows that fit the bill, but having them all women is what made me think of that specific anime.  I don't know how Helena snuck this one by me.  Thank's Fatedicewolf, I never would of known these existed without these pics of yours.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 02:43:35 pm »

But I WANT to download all 32 mb....and I will be getting that mesh today to.  Has anyone ever seen an anime called Claymores....These suits made me think of them immediately.   Sure theres other anime's and shows that fit the bill, but having them all women is what made me think of that specific anime.  I don't know how Helena snuck this one by me.  Thank's Fatedicewolf, I never would of known these existed without these pics of yours.

Aww, thank you! I actually have seen that anime! It does look a bit like it Smiley
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 10:51:01 pm »

Some updates...

Awhile back I attempted to write a story called "Between Life & Death" but because my heart wasn't in it, it turned out awful. I stopped writing after two chapters but now I'm reviving it and putting forth my best effort into it.

The main character's a young girl named Morgan. Very self-conscious of her appearance and desperate to win the affections of a boy she deems much more popular than her. Sounds real groundbreaking, doesn't it? Things dramatically change for Morgan when she accidentally runs her off a cliff.

Fate, Vice, and Death quickly rush to Morgan's side to deem her dead with no future until their boss, Justice, finds a clause for Morgan to LIVE and DIE at the same time. Confused by how this will work, Vice's twin brother, Life, proposes a new body for Morgan, allowing her to both live and die.

A small preview at some of the characters:

This isn't Fate's normal appearance but just a little photo shoot for her in a manner of speaking. She's actually more morbid looking than this. When reviving the story and revamping the characters, all the main characters I could find in my old files, save Vice's. I initially thought to portray her with sex appeal but I eventually rejected the idea. Vice is suppose to be androgynous and unappealing as the vices of men and women have made her that way.

Death's look I owe to a horror sim upload at MTS by Navetsea (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=259725). I used the skintone that Navetsea so brilliantly created along with his Mi~To mask.

Justice's look is completely revamped. Initially, I had made her to have a gentle and poise look though she was even more depressive than Fate. As she lost just as much as Fate and Death, she, too, needed a rougher appearance.

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 08:51:19 pm »

your on a roll Fatedicewolf, this looks beautiful and sounds like an idea with lots of fun picture making.  I hope your happier with this one and it falls together simply for you. 

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 11:44:25 pm »

your on a roll Fatedicewolf, this looks beautiful and sounds like an idea with lots of fun picture making.  I hope your happier with this one and it falls together simply for you. 

Aww, thanks, Happy. I hope so, too, because I originally I had a great storyline planned. THis time I feel the storyline's gonna be even better.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 06:15:32 pm »

Just a few crummy CAS previews of Bloom's Fish Tail Dress with Heels (from GL) that I pooklet'd and Adara-Pooklet'd:

Pictured above: Adara's Grave Moss

Pictured above: Pooklet's Flammable

Updated:

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:49:28 pm by fatedicewolf » Logged
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 05:04:19 pm »

A few more edited picture previews:

Pictured above: Vara (as a blonde) and Rivika.

I've been locating my characters from Tactics Team so I can start writing it again. I already have Rivika, Vara, and Anora back so I'll have to remake Bridie who has the same skull (more masculine jawline) as Rivika.

Also a little preview of Fate & Justice in the story:

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 05:16:15 pm »

Sorry, it's been a few weeks and I've done tons Smiley

You can find them all at my DW: fatedicewolf.dreamwidth.org
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 11:45:31 pm »

Not to brag... But I've finally figured out how to link on here. OMG, I am so happy...

Anyways, a few pictures of how life is going...

Now, why did I bother to post these pics?

I'm restarting TRC (The Road to Camelot). After uploading Roisin, I'm finally inspired to write again Smiley
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 04:24:27 pm »

You have gorgeous sims, I really love your models as well!
The dressed you created are quite lovely as well, I downloaded a couple! (actually a lot ahah)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 04:32:56 pm by HATTERS » Logged

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 12:37:35 pm »

You have gorgeous sims, I really love your models as well!
The dressed you created are quite lovely as well, I downloaded a couple! (actually a lot ahah)

Thanks, Hatters! I love your pics Smiley

Sitting on the couch, clinging on to my broken-in-half laptop, somehow I've become inspired. I think actually it was my new default user pic that inspired me of my Ancient model. So I wrote a few poems on some pics...

How Fickle is Time?
by Rie

Death, Be my Friend
by Rie

The last one I think is pseudo-inspired by an episode I saw on Xena where an old king captures Death (a personification) and imprisons her so that there can be no death for anyone. Sounds good until you realize that without death there is forever suffering. Sounds painful Sad
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 09:45:15 pm by fatedicewolf » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: