Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:10:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Call Any Sim, Anytime! *Fixed Issue/Compatible with GEN/Patch 1.24*  (Read 9135 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PiperK1980

Abnormally Typical

View Profile WWW
« on: December 17, 2010, 06:57:08 am »

I hate that you can't call any sims (vampire or not) after a certain time. Those prudes!! Our vampires and night owl sims have social needs too.

This mod will enable calling other sims 24 hours a day. I only changed the PhoneService XML file. Any other mod using this file will conflict. I have several mods including: AwesomeMod, NRaas's Master Controller and Relativity, and Chaavik's mods.

The sim in the pics is my self-sim as a vampire. The lot my sim is at is by -Shady- at MTS and can be found here.

There was a known issue of not being able to use any phone with this mod installed. I remade this mod after updating with the lastest patch. If you do not have this issue, you do NOT need to re-download. If you still (or have this) issue, please post feedback or send me a message.

This mod is compatible with the base game and with/without any or all expansion packs up to Generations. Tested with Patch 1.24.

Credits: velocitygrass at MTS for help with the tuning of the times and to all who tested this.

* Untitled - 8.jpg (28.82 KB, 439x229 - viewed 24857 times.)
* CallAnySimAnytime_PiperK1980.rar (0.68 KB - downloaded 526 times.)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 10:02:36 pm by PiperK1980 » Logged

Click here to join The Animal Army! It's good for what ails ya!!

X-Men Fan? Join today!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: