Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:46:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF a mod to fix elders' postures  (Read 2322 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
amba

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2010, 01:20:26 am »

I'm just a bit noobish when it comes to these things, and so i don't even know if there is such a thing, but i would like to know if there is a mod that fixes elder's postures so they aren't slouched all the time. i'm sorry for being such a noob but appreciate the help. thanks Cheesy
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 01:29:30 am »

That would require a new body type for the elderly, much like the Body Builder, et al shapes for men and the Fit Chick, et al, body shapes for women.

I think there might be something out there along those lines. At least I think I remember seeing something somewhere, but I can't be sure.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 01:54:05 am »

There's a mod out there that allow elders to wear adult clothing.  When doing so they will have the posture of an adult, i.e. no slouch.  I'm pretty sure it was on MTS, but it's been a long time since I used it and even longer since I picked it up.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 06:25:29 am »

If you feel like enable all your adult clothing for elders, you can do so with the wardrobe wrangler. Elders can use adult clothing, so you don't need worrying about mesh gaps.

The mod (you can download it somewhere at MATY) takes away the slouch when they're walking, which should cancel out both problems.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
amba

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 05:06:22 am »

thanks all Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: