Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:37:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help!! Muscle sim (sims 3)  (Read 36449 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
uiztuu

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2010, 10:53:03 am »

I am not on top in English unfortunately. But i hope so you can help. I have an idea Sims the 3. possibly somebody knows to prepare?:
So there is a sim. The face of who is like this:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l713kr7kax1qckqteo1_500.jpg
His clothes:
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/995149_f520.jpg
Let the sim be much more muscular. Let him have huge muscles. Really let him be brutal. And very scrupulously planned. And let there not be fat on him. Let him be an a little bit hairy one.
If you find it out to make:
Possibly if you know it let his penis be huge in his underpants. So let him be huge. And let his pectoral muscle and his bottom be big
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 06:45:42 am »

i think that you can have something as close as this with jonas 's sliders on mod the sims (*registration may be requiered if your not a member on mod the sims) or if you have the sims3 ambition you could always try using the sliders from the sims3 ambition Wink

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416

i hope this helps you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
uiztuu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 06:50:21 am »

It is already known. I thought more brutal. Which is much coarser. Whether a sim from a supplement. But I want a sim gigantic muscles. much bigger than they are. Or if the penis is in his underwear would be much greater. Inflated like a huge muscle man big penis in the pants. And a face to the clothes you like links.
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 07:12:45 am »

Look, this is a PG 13 forum, I don't think you'll find anyone who'd point you to a big penis (now that sounded weird).

Actually this looks like a request to me... Anyways, I don't understand too much of what you're saying, though, from what I think I understood, I can tell you that there's nothing that can make your sim that muscular yet, as it was for TS2 (the SBB, BB, LBB, HBB body types).
i think that you can have something as close as this with jonas 's sliders on mod the sims (*registration may be requiered if your not a member on mod the sims) or if you have the sims3 ambition you could always try using the sliders from the sims3 ambition Wink

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416

i hope this helps you

There are new sliders for Ambitions? I never knew that  rolleyes

Please? *makes puppy face*
uiztuu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 07:55:14 am »

Yes. I would ask that you create a sim or someone else. Who are very muscular. Trousers and swells. Like a Star
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 08:44:05 am »

like stated this is a pg 13 forum you would have a better chance getting this on an adult sim site that you can search using google Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 12:07:23 pm »

Plus, this belongs to Pudding Requests section, if you
ask us to create a sim or someone else. Who are very muscular. Trousers and swells. Like a Star

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 01:19:34 pm »

i already gave him the link to my bodybuilder slider.
And on SS2 you will find some bottoms with a bulge.

No longer active
uiztuu

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2010, 01:18:18 am »

I do not want adult content. Only the sim that is sexy
uiztuu

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2010, 06:48:06 am »

I do not really can in English. But please help me. He would be very important. So I would love an object. Let him be buyable. Let approximately 50.000 cost a dollar. And an electronic object. Let there be an electronic belt. When the man records it let it be possible to set his shape. A screen appears before the sim. And let him show his exterior. Belehessen to claim how muscular he should be how. And how tall he should be. And let the sim be allowed to be very big.
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2010, 11:08:01 am »

I do not really can in English. But please help me. He would be very important. So I would love an object. Let him be buyable. Let approximately 50.000 cost a dollar. And an electronic object. Let there be an electronic belt. When the man records it let it be possible to set his shape. A screen appears before the sim. And let him show his exterior. Belehessen to claim how muscular he should be how. And how tall he should be. And let the sim be allowed to be very big.

What?

uiztuu

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2010, 11:58:19 am »

I would love with a word a sim. Who is very muscular. Much more muscular than on the side. Let him be like that as if 200 kilograms would be brief muscles. Concerned than let a male model look so (sexy face and in the pants big genital organ, bulge). Besides if somebody knows an object make what it is possible to buy. And the game can set the same ones only meanwhile. I hope for one you find it out to make.
I ask you very much important and would be urgent. Somebody help me. Link one. And soli that good
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2010, 10:00:32 pm »

What if someone did the "illusion" of the bulge?!!?

Just use some shading and shadows.........Just need some clothes to do it with......

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
uiztuu

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 03:27:17 am »

But you would be able to do muscular people_nation? Please!! Let him be very muscular
uiztu

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2010, 02:24:20 pm »

I some sim like this I would love only with bigger muscles. The picture not real, photoshop was being made only. But the essence that sim like this prepare. Only more muscular one with a lot:
http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL630/13216338/23518626/394151295.jpg
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: