Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 01:29:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Share what you got for Christmas  (Read 9274 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« on: December 25, 2010, 08:55:24 pm »

I'm surprised this topic wasn't made yet...

I got a box of cookie dough bites, Fable 3, a new leather wallet from hot topic with $40 in it, a hand-painted oil painting of the triforce coat of arms, $25 iTunes gift card, the Sims 2 fun with pets collection, and the Sims 2 best of business collection.

Now your turn ^_^  

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 09:07:04 pm »

Smallest collection ever this year.
Mobile phone from my parents, with paid subscription until the end of 2011 and a book from my mom (she's the best Cheesy), some decorations, potholders, some gingerbread shapes and some candy from a cousin, a reading light (I SOOOO neded that!), some money, a gift card (might buy Sims 3 late night or some DVDs for that), and a few other things.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 09:33:43 pm »

I did pretty well this year. Smiley I got a new coffee maker (the "go" button doesn't always work on my current one, so this is awesome) from my mom, the Cataclysm expansion for WoW from my mom - er - Santa, I mean (and rude Santa made me work for it), a rather Turkish looking decanter and cordial glasses from my eldest sister (it's gorgeous), cookies from my other older sister and my youngest sister, who wasn't here this year, paid for supper for everyone(turkey, sausage and mushroom stuffing, broccoli and cheese sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce and a yummy cake for dessert). My mom's room mate gave me a tacky clock, which I'm deciding what exactly to do with. LOL. It might have the same "accident" the tacky plastic musical carousel she got me a couple years ago had. Wink
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 03:04:05 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 11:05:12 pm »

Put  the clock somewhere you need a clock but is an environment hostile to clocks, like the bathroom!

So far, I've got Cappachino (a Zhuzhu pet), and a really good dinner.  Doing family stuff late this year!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 11:43:54 am »

sounds like everyone hadba good time yesterday. can't wait for the new years party ^_^

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 01:23:49 pm »

Some clothes from my mom and two Sims 3 EPs along with my two fave movies, The Three Musketeers (with Charlie Sheen in it) and Meet The Browns.

My poor dad tries so hard every year to keep up with the hottest trends for girls. For the pass two years, he's figured out gift cards are the way to go. Another gift card to ULTA, yay!
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 01:35:39 pm »

5 sweaters, 2 pairs of gloves, 3 books, lots and lots of sweets, 2 Wii games and some jewelry. But I think there's more to come, since these are from my parents and grandparents and my aunts usually get me something each year Smiley

And Joy, musical toys creep me out lol, especially carousels.

Please? *makes puppy face*
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 03:42:19 pm »

I received $200, new memory for my laptop, a coat, a book, got to see family that i hadn' t seen in years, a huge dinner and many desserts, and a gift card to an electronics store Grin

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 06:03:46 pm »

Didn't really get much this year. The three big presents I got were an SFA flag to put in my room, a double reed 16-hole harmonica, and the James Bond Ultimate DVD Collection. The real big present I got was going to Disney World for Christmas. Who knows, maybe I'll get more gifts when I go see relatives in Dallas for my aunt's wedding in a few days.

I know. I have to go see relatives just a few days after I come home from a week in Florida. Boy, I certainly get around this holiday season!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 08:56:55 pm »

I got impersonal stuff like slippers, some perfume of a type I've not worn since my early teens, tea mug with a tea I hate and again, the ever-insulting Wal-Mart gift card. Why do I call it insulting? Because the person who insists on giving them to me knows damn well we always fall short of grocery money at this time of year and while they buy my husband whatever he wants, I get the card that covers the shortfall that always hits. Gee, my in-laws friggin love me, have ya noticed?

P.S.
I also got an enforced diet due to dental pain so severe that I can't eat much more than bloody liquid Jell-O and no dentist will touch me now that I no longer have insurance. At least the child had a good Christmas. Oh, yeah, I also got an attitude because of what my husband's co-worker gave him. He got called in to work for the jerk because the dude said that there was a party going on at his place this morning and he couldn't sleep because all of the people attending it REFUSED TO LEAVE. Excuse me?! Why can't the moron just call the cops and get the rejects ejected, specially at nine in the flipping a.m.?!?! It's about as lame as Tim Cratchet trying to break dance!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 09:02:21 pm by Paden » Logged

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 11:37:47 pm »

I got a couple South Park related shirts from my mom a total upgrade from socks LOL! Two perfumes from my older sister, shoes from the same sister which didn't fit me so she'll be taking those back, another perfume from my younger sister, a watch and purse from my sister in law and oldest niece *I'm not a watch person so I "used" it Christmas day only lol* Guess that's it. I still "owe" me a gift so I'll be shopping around for something later. I'm undecided between getting a Wii or a new desk and chair. I hope I don't find out.  Tee Hee

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work -Thomas Edison
simneesee
Queen of All She Surveys
Site Santa!

Hey, what's goin on?----i'm confused...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 10:49:43 pm »

My mom got me a really cool Coach bag which she knows I love, and some money which I then turned around to buy her a Kindle and pretty expensive candles for my other family members. Our big gift was going to New Orleans to have Christmas with our family there, so I'm looking forward to my New Year's gift Cheesy

Gaah I never know what to put here!!! But while you're here, click my dragon egg please Smiley
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 11:38:50 pm »

A new laptop and replacements for the sims 2 disks I lost Cheesy

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 05:27:58 pm »

Same thing I get almost every year: money and booze. Hah!

I had a couple friends by me quite a few games on Steam though too. Indie games, mostly, but they're still quite fun.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 05:34:22 am »

A lovely air tight canister set from one daughter which I love & a (much desired & long awaited) new coffee maker from my other daughter. They picked them out themselves as they so proudly told me Titter.

I say long awaited because last year I wanted a coffee maker to replace my old broken one. I got an (I'm sure it was) expensive contraption that promised the most delightful espresso, cappuccino, brewed gourmet teas,hot chocolate,etc., if you used only the gourmet brewing capsules/modules/packaged-whatevers that it needed (came with a few but expensive to buy/replace of course) and followed all the complicated steps it took to make it. I nearly died of anticipation waiting for what I was sure had to be a taste of cafe' heaven for all the hours of trouble it took. One sip and I wanted to smack the vendor who sold it.  I attempted to use it 2-3 times and it has since become expensive counter decor.

So this year my dreams came true with a machine the just brews regular 'ol coffee Grin. It even has a programmer to have it ready by morning.  Ah simplicity.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: