Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 07:04:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim Request: Dave Karofsky from Glee (Max Adler)  (Read 5871 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
twisted FATE xx

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2010, 06:31:51 pm »

I am a total Gleek and really want to fill my neighborhood with Glee characters. This includes the extraordinarily complex character of Dave Karofsky, played by the amazingly talented Max Adler. The problem is, I'm having a really hard time making an accurate likeness of him, so I was hoping that someone could possibly give him a shot? I would be forever indebted! <3 Please comment if you're interested in attempting -- I have plenty more pictures to share if you need them! Here are just a few so you get the general idea:

Please let me know if these are acceptable images to work with! And once again, if anyone was willing to take this on... I would love you forever. Really. <3
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 10:01:12 pm »

I can try to make this sim, for you but it might take me a few days. But i can try to make this sim, for you and when he is done. I will pm you the link to wear you can download, this sim but lik i said it might take me a few days. Wink
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 10:09:40 am by Pierre » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 12:32:40 am »

Pierre, can you please take a moment to make sure you're using proper punctuation at the end of your sentences, as well as proper capitalization? It just makes it easier for everyone to read.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
twisted FATE xx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 10:26:26 pm »

Thank you so much for giving it a shot! Take all the time you need! Smiley
twisted FATE xx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 09:37:57 pm »

Hello -- it's been a month and this request still hasn't been filled, so I thought I'd bump this up to see if anyone else would like to take this on. :)
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 10:29:36 pm »

I have not forgoten, your request just that i had to fix my game and should. Be starting tommorow morning on your sim amd i should pm you a download link in the after noon  Wink

*Edit your sim is done and i have sent you the download link in a pm i made him last night
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 01:36:52 pm by Pierre » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
letitbeatles

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 10:27:02 am »

can I have this too, plz? I'm a total Gleek too, and I'm in love with Max Adler. Smiley)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: