Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 07:30:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Boxer fighter accessories  (Read 6185 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
XPTL297

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2010, 04:40:19 am »

Does it exist already boxer fighter gloves? Has someone tried to create glasses that instead of glasses are sort of boxer fighter make-up (not make up but glasses) that can be worn only with gym clothes? I know that people has already created jackets and coats that are glasses (ears, horns, etc, too). Is it possible to create injuries make-up to be worn with sports clothing? I don't want make-ups. They have to be worn permanently or changed manually. Glasses change according to what you wear.
Thanks.
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 11:38:02 am »

There is a set of boxing gloves on Rose Sims 2 , under magic (accessories) on page 5 (free). they look decent in game. I can't recall age/gender restrictions on using them at the moment. There are lots of cut lips , bruises , black eyes etc on MTS , however all of the ones I have seen are under makeup or costume makeup. There is a small amount of boxing clothes(trunks) on TSR (free) , they are older and use non sexy feet meshes , so have borked feet. There is a boxing ring ( ornamental) from Fee Essen  , which when used with OMSP's and poseboxes can produce some good photo ops. All the boxing stuff I know of , best of luck!
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 02:38:42 pm »

I don't know how to put make-up on an outfit. I know that the burglars use a mask that is just full make-up but I still didn't find out how they got it.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 03:47:58 pm »

You can't put face make-up on an outfit. You can however put makeup on hands, feet, legs, and whichever other parts of the body you want. That's just an alpha edit away.

For makeup you'll have to create makeup (full-face, mascara, lipstick...) in the parts section in Bodyshop. I think they might be cathegorize-able (everyday/formal...), but I'm not sure. In any case, it's easy enough to change through a mirror.

Makeup-accessory is difficult to do, as it won't fit well on the face (Face works through morphs, and you can't morph the regular accessories except for the vampire teeth, which only has morphs for the jaw)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 04:41:42 am »

Yeah, I didn't suppose it would be easy. It is possible that the burglars have something in itself that points to a full face make-up. I know that it is possible to create full npcs with all the data included from creation, the problem is that I don't like npcs. Many of the npcs come already with make-up such as the firedancer for example. I have to think on something else. Anyway you are right, there's the mirror. Maybe there's a way to program the mirror to make the changes automatically? Well, well, well, back to Simpe! Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 09:52:14 pm »

The mask is face paint. I've got some hack that reveals it in CAS.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 05:28:04 am »

It is not just a case of revealing it in CAS. I want to use everything inside the game under my fingertips command. Checking my inventory I found out an old mod from Morague for tattoos. Checking the game I saw that the special masks used in game are special overlays flagged 0x00000009. There should be somewhere any kind of index that provides a link to call them in game once they are not GUID based. In same category are the Bigfoot masks, suntan, sunburn, etc. The face tattoos are separated. I'll investigate Morague's mod and see if somehow I can use it to create my own indexes. I know that the process is laggy, but at the moment is the best approach to what I want. If I could somewhere find or include some bump maps I could have pretty realistic effects. In fact what makes this game so laggy is exactly the way the files were distributed. You have to browse the whole game to find only pieces of files, imagine what a so bad programmed game has to go through. Thanks Theraven for your interest.

Happy New Year to all of you!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 04:29:52 pm »

They're not really special - they're just hidden. Outfits and masks flagged with an uneven bin numbers are hidden, and all it takes is to even it up.

Extract the property*something* file, and write an even bin number instead, like 8, before you make a new .package file with the property file for the outfit or mask, or whatever it is in it. Same procedure as unhiding outfits, and I found it much easier than I thought it would be. Hardest thing is to find the files you want to change...

My site:

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 05:47:49 am »

I know how to unhide all objects in game. You didn't understand, I don't want to have something else in CAS, I want that when I create an object which causes sims to change clothes in game, like for example my maternity door, I want that they change also all the rest. It would be used to create outfits simulating injured people. If you don't get what I want: when a sim use a towel to sunbathe, there are results that cause them to get a skin overlay (suntun or sunburn). When a bigfoot becomes elder, he gets a special outfit as elder and there are two masks, one for bigfoot young and one for bigfoot elder. The same procedure for plantsims. All those outfits have separated face masks. In the case of the firedancer, he has also a separated face mesh. When you make a sim to plantsim, you don't need to send them to a mirror to change face, it is come with the outfit or with the procedure to change them. They are not npcs, so it is probably coming from the "ideal" crap template, who is an unique npcs. So, this is the main reason why EA is a NPCies maker. It is easier. The only way to change outfits other than your personal inventory, is to create a template. Then you have double npcs because an outfit is an NPC self,  it is an object, it has GUIDs, but it was not found any better way to use them other than create a second npc just to include the bhav "Place NPC outfit on me". If you had programmed the outfit instead of a full sim template, you could just change it in game and the sim would behave according to what he is wearing. "You are what you wear" - it fits to many of us self. You think that it doesn't work? Christianlov created the all-in-one NPC. I use a modified version of it, just because it is easier than reprogram the visitor generator (don't link me to a reprogrammed visitor generator, it clashes with my game). His npc has one day off work and when she is not in the lot, my modified version (without my consent) imprison whoever visits the lot and make it to an all-in-one npc. If I found a way to reprogram outfits, I could create simple controllers that imprison whoever wearing an specific outfit guid and it would be much better than filling up the game with 70 npcs just to have different outfits in game and special behaviours.
Maybe it is just waste time for you, but I make a very unpleasant analogy on what those npcs are, compared to the real world. And I don't like it. I'll spend all the rest of the time I have left to eliminate whatever npc discrimination from my world. And I really mean it! Let's say that I'm a rebel with own cause. It is a full project with hundreds of branches and I change my goals according to new things I learn. Don't forget that I've been active on it for the last 10 years, so I'm not stuck in so small details.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 03:24:54 pm »

SimPE programming isn't my area, I'm afraid. I suspect there's some sort of bin numbers in the files in question that automatically does these changes, but as to what they are, I can't say for sure.

My site:

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 06:23:50 am »

I'm working over Morague's works and it seems they point in the right direction for what I want. Yes, indeed it is just Simpe work. I was looking for hidden guids but in fact the facial overrides are not guid based but on collections. The numbers that look like guids are collection numbers and there are bhav procedures to change textures in game. Morague had already done that. I found out also a way to create outfits that the game can swallow. It seems that in opposite to you, the only I really understand is Simpe, all the rest I have to crabble into.
I still didn't get an answer as to the burglar, because it is Base game and it is prior to the facial override technique. But anyway I got a positive answer, it is possible to create make-ups that can be called ingame (not directly with the outfits self, but thru specific created objects) and this I can do.
The process involves Table Ids (that I still didn't locate), indexes (I could already localize), collections (I could already identify all the links) and textures (morague supplied a template and a tutorial). So I'm not so orphan anymore. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: