Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:45:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to ask Sims 2 to Sims 3 conversions?  (Read 4528 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« on: January 02, 2011, 08:13:37 am »

Okay, I'm posting this question here because it is not a reguest. If I shouldn't ask this here (yes, I've read the all the rules) and especially since it involves a pay items, then I'm truly sorry for doing something very no no and everyone can feel free to Chair. It is not my intention to break any rules.

All I wish to know is where can I ask someone to convert me a sims 2 pay items for sims 3? I have always loved SimsSnobs Egypt theme set (especially the female hair) but I can't ask them anymore, because they haven't been around since 2007, even though their site is still up. Is there any forum that does something like this or a site? Thanks.

Again, sorry if I'm doing a bad thing here.   

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 12:16:22 pm »

You could try SimsCave.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Sierra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 06:40:41 am »

Okay, I'll try there. Thank You. Fanku  I just wish that when sites go inactive - pay or not - they would at least leave somekind of notice or new policy about their CC. Shouldn't be too much to ask, I think. Undecided

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 02:18:24 pm »

Actually, they do have a TOU. If you look under the "Terms" tab you see it, and I've quoted the relevant section below.

All files are provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind.

All files available at  simsnobs.com  are copyrighted and MAY NOT BE REDISTRIBUTED IN ANY FORM or ANY WAY without the owner's written consent.

Violation of membership will cost you access as member in future.

Terms may change at any time without warning.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Sierra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 08:04:58 am »

Yeah, I know their TOU. I'm sorry for being too vague. Embarrassed I just meant something similar as what Savagesims did after their closeup. Of course, SimSnobs haven't officially closed down but for being gone for four years kind a says the same. But I guess they want to stay paysite, even if inactive one. I do respect their rights to do that, though, didn't mean to sound that I don't. Anyway, I don't mean to drag this on, so thanks again for your help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: