Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 09:11:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Popular Male Hairstyles  (Read 2145 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bgpsbabygirl08

View Profile WWW
« on: January 05, 2011, 02:27:42 am »

Hey everyone,
I know I don't post often but I am at my wit's end trying to find some decent looking "popular" (recent) male hairstyles that don't look effeminate or aren't quite the style I am looking for. I am a total hair-mesh nubsicle and bow down to your all encompassing collective of Epicness to ask if anyone has the time, patience or wherewithal to make these (or point me in the direction of some I may have missed, I have been out of the loop for a wee bit) so that my male Sims may have a bit of "swag" and/or David Beckham-esque-ness.

There will be cake!

Thanks for considering!!! Smiley

LINKS/PICS

*Admin note: Hotlinks removed*
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 02:35:50 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

-Sammy
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 02:36:34 pm »

Hotlinking: What it is and why it isn't allowed.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 08:42:00 pm »

I think that, if you have the late night. Episode you can have some hair, do that similar. To the ones you went, that comes with this episode Wink or you could always try looking on the booty or raon sims or mod the sims for something similar as well.

Ps: registration may be requiered for raon sims or mod the sims if you are not a member there but not the booty

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: