Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:15:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF. fallout 3 extracted furniture and deco for sims 3  (Read 5306 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2011, 03:15:10 pm »

I always had a lot of fallout 3 stuff for sims 2 but now that by brand new laptop died, i got i got back into the sims 3 but i miss the fallout stuff i had like chairs and deco that was constantly used in my homes. If anyone knows were to find fallout furniture and clutter in sims3pack format i would be eternally grateful if you would give me a link.

thanks for any help YAY
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 03:23:12 pm »

Try to Google it Wink
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 03:32:58 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 03:39:15 pm »

Good info but sadly, in the many times I'v googled it I'v clicked on everything only to find that either it's for sims 2 or if it is for sims 3 it's a .package file.
I dont trust .packages because they lag or crash my game so I keep them "very" limited as the sims 3 is all i have left

but thank you for your help.
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 03:53:06 pm »

Try to Google it Wink

Yay! I never realized I've been looking for those as well.

Good info but sadly, in the many times I'v googled it I'v clicked on everything only to find that either it's for sims 2 or if it is for sims 3 it's a .package file.
I dont trust .packages because they lag or crash my game so I keep them "very" limited as the sims 3 is all i have left

but thank you for your help.

Uh, every TS CC is a .package file.  huh

Please? *makes puppy face*
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 04:25:45 pm »

No, there are sims3pack files.  Not sure why the OP has better results with them...

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 04:53:57 pm »

Won't sims3pack files turn into .package files when you install them, like for S2? (Don't have any CC for S3 yet, so I haven't got a clue...)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 07:44:21 pm »

Yes, they do. The .package files end up being installed into a folder called DCBackup. But you can delete those and rely on only the .dbc files in DCCache for content installed from Sims3Pack files.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 08:43:03 pm »

What I meant was that I "don't" like package but I do like sims3pack. Packages installed through the mods folder make my game crash, freeze, and generally slow to a point where it threatens the health of my mac computer. By the way the packages in the DCBackup folder are not the issue, the real problem is finding objects that install using the sims 3 launcher which is difficult due to the fact that everyone seems to think that .packages have some weird quality about them making them superior to sims3pack installer, but (and this is just my opinion) I don't believe that at all.

But thanks for everyones' help anyway
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: