Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:20:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cant play my sims games!  (Read 6436 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 07:25:00 am »

Instructions right on the page I linked, in the form of FAQ and Help.  It's really pretty simple to use.  Since you can't uninstall the base game, run CCleaner with it in.  That will clean up references to the phantom EP and should allow you to run BG and install everything else you have.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 01:59:43 pm »

CCleaner will get rid of the registry entries that make the base game uninstaller think there's still another pack installed.  These aren't files; the only way to get rid of them is CCleaner or regedit, and there are no instructions for regedit so you want to use CCleaner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 04:58:19 pm »

Dang I got to buy it online.There wouldn't happen to be a trial for it would there? I like to not pay for something that I may not use more than twice or so lol.

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 05:37:22 pm »

No, you don't have to buy it online.  Right below the button where you pay for priority help there is this:

Version 3.02.1343   (2,906 kb)
  - Download from FileHippo.com
  - Download from Piriform.com

Click either of those two links and download it for free.
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 06:20:13 pm »

Ok, ill see what happens but it may take me a while to get around to it though, real life stuff is starting to pop up and its looking to be like I wont be on the computer much, but I am grateful for everyone's help and hopefully ill be able to play the sims 2 again soon! Thanks guys!  Cheesy

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: