Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:25:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resurrection Chaos  (Read 3556 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2011, 12:18:03 am »

So I decided to resurrect the Tricou family using one of my CAS sims and the boolpropped mail box.  Upon their resurrection almost the entire family declared war on each other...mass shoving, poking, slapping, pulling of fingers...it was like a Jerry Springer episode.  I also noticed that the spouses were missing their marriage flags and no one had an skills.  I used the full payment on all except for John Smith Tricou who came back as a Zombie.  I'm thinking that may be the problem since he called Grimmy for the rest of his family. But I still don't get why the marriage markers are missing.  Were they just not married or what? And is it normal for most of them to hate each other?
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 08:08:14 am »

Don't know about the marriage markers, but it is absolutely normal for the family to hate each other. I guess that one of them killed another one, and everyone is mad at one another for some reason or another.

ghostwrytr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 11:02:12 pm »

Oh Good... I thought I had somehow seriously screwed it up.  Of course that still remains a possibility.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: