Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 08:53:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is a Dodge Ram so hard to find????  (Read 4127 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MashleyPotatoes

View Profile WWW
« on: January 13, 2011, 03:04:13 pm »

i want an effing dodge ram!!! is that so hard to as? i have searched far and wide and only found one. a purple ram. i forgot what site is is from, but i want a selection. I have always wanted a Ram in RL and so why not give my simmies one! plus my simmies BF drives one and i would like for them to have different ones. i have googled, MTS, any site i could find with vehicles i have searched. UGH!!!!! please help!

Why is it sop hard to Grab Life by the HornsHuh??

also another note. what is a really good site to just get all kinds of cars?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 04:22:14 pm by MashleyPotatoes » Logged

And she takes just like a woman, <br />And she aches just like a woman, <br />And she wakes just like a woman, <br />Yeah but she breaks just like a little girl...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 03:10:10 pm »

Let me google that for you...

This? (first result on Google - not at all hard to find. Mesh is one of these)

For cars in general
MTS2 - vehicles
http://www.sims2carsource.net/
http://www.freshprincecreations.com/
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 03:21:12 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MashleyPotatoes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 04:01:54 pm »

ok maybe i didn't find the recolor, but that sims 2 vehicle site...i have all them. only one Ram =[. and i had no clue Fresh-prince had his own site.   Rock

And she takes just like a woman, <br />And she aches just like a woman, <br />And she wakes just like a woman, <br />Yeah but she breaks just like a little girl...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 04:40:12 pm »

Apparently overlooked "purple"...  Undecided

There is one here (violet), not sure if it's the same model but it looks like it might be. Mesh link isn't updated, but I assume it's one of the two meshes at carsource.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MashleyPotatoes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 05:08:25 pm »

Apparently overlooked "purple"...  Undecided

There is one here (violet), not sure if it's the same model but it looks like it might be. Mesh link isn't updated, but I assume it's one of the two meshes at carsource.

OH AND IT IS 4 door!!!! i NEED that mesh!!!! =[

thank you so much though. MUCH LOVE!!!!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 05:27:34 pm »

If you wanted a recolor for a particular mesh, could you post a link to it or explain which one? Just a bit confusing...

My site:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 09:36:28 am »

Mashley, calm down. I know you want the content, but getting so hyper and screaming in caps isn't going to get it found...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
MashleyPotatoes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 11:43:46 am »

really writing in caps is screaming on this site? i am calm. i was being happy and showing gratitude.

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 09:17:04 am »

Not intending to offend, but just to offer a helpful FYI... I wish I had known by the title what you were looking for exactly, because I was just browsing Sims2Carsource the other day when I saw this topic in the forum view.  Is it possible for you to edit your title so that others that may be looking for the same thing can check for answers here, also?

And just to elaborate a little on what Paden asked you:  I know you're happy about finally finding it, but yes, it is a site rule requesting people avoid doing so:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

While we're on the subject of punctuation, etc, please do not type in all caps. It's bad forum etiquette and viewed as shouting.

Underlined for emphasis. Wink

It's not really just on Insim, it's anywhere on the internet. Some people let it slide, while others don't for various reasons. It's only requested here in order to help ease translation issues for non-English based users, and for those who actually have a vision problems when it comes to differentiating words in all caps or all lowercase on any size font. (...this coming from a person with 20/120 vision...) Embarrassed

Just to make it short: If you follow through with that rule, it's easier on the eyes of those that would like to help you out either now or in the future.  Smiley

(BTW, thanks for asking about the Ram, because I had forgotten about getting the recolors of Trezilla's Ram back in my "cleaned" folder... not that it's going to do me much good since I don't have a game to play at the moment.)    Cry

MashleyPotatoes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 04:27:18 pm »

yesterday i was on this site i founf that had like 900+ vehicles...i think i found 4-8 different rams. i was psyched!!!

let me look for the link....*runs off to her history*

http://www.vovilliacorp.com/portal.php

Enjoy!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: