Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:57:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims2Farm Horses, not on Booty? (FOUND! HAVE HORSES NOW THEY ARE GREAT)  (Read 4047 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rumbecome

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2011, 03:28:21 pm »

Hi! Sorry if I'm not doing this right, but I am desperate! People called Sims2farm have now made HORSES that MOVE without gliding, they walk and you can ride and feed them and everything, the only thing is these same people made pigs/cows/chickens previously and those ARE on the Booty site, but these horses are not because they're only from November. Anyone know how to get something on the Booty? Cause the place you get them from, is a paysite :/ Ill try to post the link, if I can. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a84AYpjlpJY&feature=player_embedded

Okay, that's the video but to get to the horses click on the link below the video. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 07:58:59 pm by rumbecome » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 03:31:42 pm »

Go to the The Site Which Must Not Be Named, register, look for The Booty Shopping List and post your request there.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
rumbecome

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 03:41:04 pm »

Go to the The Site Which Must Not Be Named, register, look for The Booty Shopping List and post your request there.

Okay thanks! but now Im trying to register and I cant get  the answer to the questions? any help with that?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 03:42:38 pm »

Not clue, sorry. Try google.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 09:37:19 pm »

Or watch some Monty Python and the Holy Grail and take careful note of the answer to the question. And IF you're successful, ask in the section called AVAST! Do NOT post requests in the regular forums because if you do, I can promise that you will get ripped.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: