Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:11:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting A New Floor  (Read 1850 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CrissyDoll

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2011, 07:09:50 pm »

This is a shot in the dark but here is my request.

I am working on a surprise lot to be downloaded for MST2, Insimenator, and InSimAdult (my first house ever uploaded actually) and I am in need of curved floor tiles, that will be able to be placed beside each other to achieve a 6,7, 8 tile wide partially oval curve. Basically, if you have seen Numenor's Glass Walls from MTS2, where he has a curved wall, that when placed side by side with multiple curved glass walls, it will create a flowing curved wall. I have included a picture for you that I did on MS paint, so you can get an idea of what I mean. I am not looking for a raised roof that has a curve in it. I am looking for a flat floor, that has been curved. I believe this to be possible to make, since people do recolors and I believe it will be easiest to create a recolor version then to actually mod out a tile of floor that has a partial bit removed from it to give the curve appearance. Please give my request consideration, but if you are not interested in this request, or feel its not doable then I humbly ask of you to give a creators name for me to ask this same task of. Thanks for taking the time to read this. - Crissy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: