Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:32:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Become werewolf at will/be werewolf longer?  (Read 3442 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« on: January 23, 2011, 12:22:50 pm »

Me and my brother wanted a mod that could make you either be a werewolf at will, or be a werewolf longer. If this is possible, I'd like for this mod to be created very much.

BillieJeanisNotMyLover

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 05:28:24 pm »

I did find one where you could make someone a werewolf longer by 2 sim hours, so instead of transforming to a werewolf at 8 pm and going back to normal at 6 am, (time length: 10 hours) you can transform to one at 7 pm and back to normal at 7 am. (12 hours) The link is posted below this message. Now as far as transforming to and from a werewolf at will is concerned, I haven't seen any mods involving that. Then again, if a werewolf could transform at will, they'd be an animagus. I think any werewolf purist (such as myself) would agree to that, due to the fact that if you were a werewolf, you'd have no choice but to transform unless you get cured. Besides, where's the fun in not making your Sims slaves of the night?  Evil

Hope this clears up some things,

BillieJean (insert two bunnies here)

MTS link: (Mod made by poifectly_poiple) http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=284247
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 09:19:24 pm by BillieJeanisNotMyLover » Logged
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 11:09:58 pm »

Haha, right.  Cheesy

Thanks for that!

Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 02:22:29 am »

There may or not be a mod to transform at will, but there is however a mod that makes a werewolf come to your lot every night on MTS2 link is right here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=366714 ,be warned there will be at least two werewolves on your lot every night to ensure you get one. Ive had up to four once and twice as many holes in my yard.

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: