Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:21:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Sim of Mary Alice Young  (Read 1732 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
darkwytche

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2011, 03:46:13 pm »

Hi all

As I'm a huge fan of Desperate housewives I'm recreating most of the lots and have downloaded some truly excellent sims of the cast. I'm missing one, just one and as I'm pretty bad at creating a real life sim I wanted to post a WCIF here.

The only sim I've never found is of the Lady who started the drama at the very beginning with her suicide, the original Mary Alice Young.

So if anyone knows where i can find a good version of her or knows of someone who might be able to create one then feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 10:18:02 pm »

Please provide images for people who might be interested in doing this but aren't familiar with the characters. Make sure any image you post is not a hotlink and is 600 x 600 or less, as well.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
darkwytche

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 03:15:23 pm »

Ooops hadn't thought of that.  Here's one from photobucket.  Hopefully its clear enough, its the best I could find as most of the others from the series show her about to shoot herself...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: