Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:10:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you still play and enjoy or use Sims 2!  (Voting closed: February 23, 2011, 10:35:02 pm)
Yes - 38 (92.7%)
No - 3 (7.3%)
Never Played it! - 0 (0%)
I choose not to say! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 41

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still play and enjoy Sims 2!  (Read 42085 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LVishere

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2011, 12:05:27 am »

I almost cried three weeks ago when my video card died while I was playing Sims 2. I was near tears when after installing my new video card, I learned my sound card was fried, too. I figured out a way around that yesterday and did the Happy-Happy Joy-Joy dance when I got to the neighborhoods page, so yes, I still play the Sims 2.

My primary reason for not moving on to Sims 3 is the cost. Wink

Awww! That is so cute.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2011, 05:33:42 am »

Yep, I'm currently playing it...in the early morning....that's how we roll. xD

My game is a little laggy,but it's getting better with speed and performance...I haven't played the game in forever,and I'm just now getting back into it. I'm looking for some more sims to download,but so far...nothing comes to mind. Tongue

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2011, 04:55:01 pm »

Well....my computer reset and I lost all my sims and custom content....I may be taking a break from the sims for a little bit Tongue

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Dragonstar

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2011, 01:45:20 pm »

I still play my Sims2 game.  The original as I never had any expansion sets work on my computer.  My poor download folder is holding over 15k files made for the original game and/or that work in it for me.  And because I lost about half of them the beginning of this year in a meltdown, I now have a flash drive holding copies of everything so I don't lose them again   Rock

Even when ever I finally get an upgrade to my system, I won't be buying any other game of the Sims as I like my Sims2 original and don't want to hunt down expansion compatible items for it. So, I really really enjoy it when I search sites and find base game compatible stuff I can get.   YAY

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: