Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:58:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOME ITEMS FOUND WCIF these hip hop/urban outfits & this hairstyle  (Read 4329 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« on: January 30, 2011, 12:23:32 am »

My game recently went awry from a bad download so I'm doing a huge CC recovery operation. So far I've found some of the items but I'm still coming up short. So far I've found 7 items up here thanks to a few people.

Her outfit, not sure if it's a separate or a complete outfit. FOUND

This hairstyle
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 07:49:22 pm by Seemetron » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 05:38:01 am »

It helps if you post the links.

Also, have you seen at Simscave?

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 06:34:24 am »

For those wondering where those might be found: http://www.twinlifevn.com/4rum/showthread.php/327-Clothes-Hiphop-clothes-cuI-rA-I-i-up-laI-i-P-

If you go to the bottom of the post there is a pull-down box that lets you change the language between Vietnamese (not Thai) and English. Just change it to English. At the top of the page you will then see a small red box with the word "Register" in it. Follow the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction. Once you''re registered, log in, go to the post, click Thank You and the download link will be revealed. Or at least that seems to be the gist of what the site wants you to do in order to download.

I'm not sure whether these would be found on Simscave as they're not actually hidden and as far as I can tell people outside Vietnam are not prevented from registering AND the site can be viewed in English.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 02:33:48 pm »

I'm not positive but that first pic looked alot like one of my favorite eye maker sites, J anita.  Her site is also in another language, with the option to translate into english on the page if you know where to look.  http://blog.daum.net/janita this is her site link, she's Thai it says on the top right of her page,  I believe.  Make sure to scan the top to switch the language to english if it doesn't load it automatically.  (most of the site is translated you just have to watch both sides of the site take the time to see how the page is set up and how it navigates, it can be tricky) I can download on her site without logging in, but her stuff is very good in my opinion and worth those few seconds of form filling.  Hope this is one of the sites with your items of interest.  Grin
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 02:56:06 pm by HappyThoughts » Logged

Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 05:40:03 pm »

YAY Engram, thank you so much for mentioning the language tab on the bottom of the page. I registered and downloaded the first 6 outfits I've been looking for. Happythoughts, thanks for suggesting janita's blog,  it looks pretty interesting. Hello The Raven, I have been on simscave especially in the asiansite section but they weren't there, thank you though nonetheless.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 06:04:36 pm »

hairstyle #1 is pay from Peggy (you'll find it at peggyzone or the booty). I think #2 is Helga (you might find it at simscave).

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 11:20:48 am »

Hello TheRaven, I clicked through all of thebooty's peggy inventory with no luck, do you know the name of the hairstyle? As for the Helga hairstyle, where else can I look besides under "female hair".
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 12:11:25 pm »

No idea, sorry. I do think the peggy hair is under "female hairs", at least I think I found it there the last time I looked for it. Could be it's shown in another angle or another color.

There is a topic over at Simscave with the helga hairs (from when Helgasims was down the first time). Try searching for "helga" there (I think you have to register to see most of the stuff there)

My site:

Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 01:25:36 pm »

Hey TheRaven, I just found the first hairstyle after clicking through thebooty's tsr Peggy links after all. I'll go do the Helga search now. Thank you again.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 12:51:58 pm »

'Scuse me, but how did this thread not get pared down to the three photos allowed rule? Three photos in one request has been a rule for some time and I'm surprised that it slipped by everyone posting in it. Kindly take note of the rules for posting in this section and don't do it again.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 01:19:37 pm »

My apologies, I took some of the found items photos down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: