Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:05:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Straight cut jeans for slim BB sims?  (Read 1921 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
marieannevi
André's Missus

Playing The Sims 2

View Profile WWW
« on: February 02, 2011, 08:20:20 am »

Hello there guys, I have been searching for a straight cut jeans for slim BB sims, and had no luck at all.
I've almost browse all the threads in the outfit section for adult male in modthesims but again had no luck, or isn't just that good in finding stuff.
I am searching for an overall with semi-formal upper (since I want my sim to look more like of a FBI agent or inspector or spy not in uniform)
but with a straight cut lower pants with semi-formal shoes. I have seen great upper attires for my sim but when I see that they got a "bootleg" style of jeans, I just thought (in my opinion) it isn't that fit, and it could look better on a straight cut. To clearly visualize my idea I have provided a pic below:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for finding time to read this post. I hope you can find time to help me find an item of such. I really appreciate your time. Thank you again.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 11:20:26 am »

You might want to browse Sim-Antics.

I think you still have to register to download.

Now, if you find what you're looking for, and it's attached, you will not be able to download it.

Another place you might want to check out is, Lost Utopia. Registration is, iffy. Since the site is by the wayside, so to speak. I think they disabled it. But, you should still be able to download.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
marieannevi
André's Missus

Playing The Sims 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 11:50:12 am »

You might want to browse Sim-Antics.

I think you still have to register to download.

Now, if you find what you're looking for, and it's attached, you will not be able to download it.

Another place you might want to check out is, Lost Utopia. Registration is, iffy. Since the site is by the wayside, so to speak. I think they disabled it. But, you should still be able to download.

Thank you EKozski. I have skimmed the sites, and I can't find any category related to my search. But I will look deeper. Anyway, thank you for the help  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: