Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:17:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexander gives it another try *MANY pics*  (Read 6988 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2006, 03:28:52 am »

I really thought Alexander was going to spend his days up in the Goth mansion's attic, sleeping odd hours to keep up with his mad scientist job and only coming down at meals to be social with Cassandra's ever-growing family.  He had one child of his own, Alex Dreamer, from a brief relationship with one of Brandi and Darren's daughters.

Blunderer that he tends to be, he missed the birth, but not by much...

He was sort of dismal as a father to Alex...

Jane saw pretty quickly that he'd never want to marry her and by the time Alex was a child she had married another man.  Alexander spent some time with his son, and as Alex grew older it was obvious that aside from his love of science, his father had also passed along a very noticable facial feature...

Alex found true love before his father did, matching up wonderfully with a girl named Sam who he met at Sim State.

Youthfull lack of caution soon brought Alexander's grand-daughter, Alexandria.  She's cute despite the nose...

But life just kept swirling around Alexander.  He filled his lifetime want and seemed destined to be the creepy old man living in the attic... until the fatefull day he walked into Florence Delarosa's shop.  They fell in love almost instantly...

He was shocked when she made the unconventional move of proposing to him, but he accepted.  He actually wanted to marry her, even if it meant leaving his precious attic.

They got married just in time to make sure their first-born wasn't a guest.

As funny looking sims go they really are cute together...

The next morning Florence went into a freakishly gleefull labor...

It looked like Alexander was meeting fatherhood with his usual... exhuberance....

... but Florence needed a hand as she delivered TWINS!  Gardener and Fern Goth are the newest additions to my Pleasantview.

That's all for now.  I'm really wondering what these two will look like as they get older.  They could really be monsterous if they get the worst of both parents.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 10:57:13 am »

LOL What a cute story!  Keep it up!
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 08:14:32 pm »

OMG those are going to be the ugliest sims! hahahahahahahaha I love it!

indalu12

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 04:14:54 pm »

this is a really good story!

"i'm finding it hard to believe, we're in heaven...."
leapfreak

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 03:32:53 pm »

What a great story!  I've never seen a sim as happy in labour as Florence and him lying on the sofa during the birth was a great shot!
xdarwinnerx

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 10:41:13 pm »

I love your story! Keep it updated!
Yume Lupine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 06:09:59 pm »

This is cute! I'de like to see more. Did those twins turn out freakishly deformed? Most time the 2 most beautiful sims have the ugliest children. Love it!

Yume fought the change,her body sent into spasms on the cold stone floor.Her fingers lengthened and formed sharp talons.She dug her claws into the stone floor.Yume’s muzzle bones grew out and muscles,flesh and striped fur covered it.Yume continued to twitch on the floor as her limbs changed into that of a tiger.Her pelt pushed through her skin.-from Scarred Dream by me
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 06:54:54 pm »

haha he is such a bad dad lol

LAX is whats up.
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 12:58:03 pm »

LOL he is exactly like my dad

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 01:37:06 pm »

Gleeful labor, lol.  Can't wait to see the babies.  Let's hope they take after their...grandmother Bella?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
countrygal89

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 06:34:03 pm »

aww its cute cant wiat to read more
chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 11:54:31 am »

This looks really good. Please update soon!!!

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
the evil writer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 11:56:10 pm »

How *did* his kids turn out? Did you ever get pictures once they got older?

I paired him up with Beau Broke, and two of their three toddlers (twins Noni and Ace) are really cute. The last one, Chip, looks just like Alexander. See? http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=203942

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 02:04:11 am »

Sorry it took me so long to post more.  Didn't realize anyone was interested.  It's been about 14 years in my game since then.

Fern and Gardener grew into toddlers quickly... and I almost wished they hadn't.  Poor little Gardener... a face even Florence probably had a hard time loving...

Fern wasn't quite the horror her brother was...

Their neice, Alexandria, seemed to be at least partially beating the genes...

They were *almost* cute as kids...

As teens they've definately grown into their looks, but they're still not exactly attractive.  Gardener looks so much like Alexander, maybe even nerdier, but he's got a personality like Florence.  He's a family sim.

And he was so instantly and overwhelmingly in love with Grazia that he might be starting a family before he's even in college...

Fern is her father's daughter, socially uninterested, bookish, disconnected.  She has no interest in anyone, worse than her father at her age.

Alexandria grew up to be a surprisingly exotic beauty.  I was kinda shocked!

She has a little brother named Thomas, but I can't find a good screenshot of him alone.

Here's the whole bunch and the old man, posing for a portrait...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: