Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 07:26:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreaming Is Not So Easy Anymore  (Read 3702 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2007, 12:11:51 am »

Hey guys!!I want to at least start my story.Because I have other stories to catch up on and get some pictures for it.

Dreaming Is Not So Easy Anymore
What is wrong with me?What have I done wrong?
My story.
My lines.
What I say.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 12:27:25 pm »

Uh, it's a little vage (Spelling?) but i can't wait to here more

Babycat

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 07:48:39 pm »

Well,I have to take time off of pictures due to a the problems I am having.(It only saves the recent picture I took.Others are lost and never show up in My Documents)
But,I'll do my best for right without pictures.Sorry people.
  "Carol!Come eat breakfast."Um..yeah.Apparently,first day of 5th grade.Not so happy.I did not get any sleep last night.I was thinking of my father.What happened to him?Where is he?Well,I bet you want to know that too.Well,suck it up.I have no idea and you will found out when I find out.No offense."Coming!Be there in a minute!"I hate shouting,but when I have to,I have to.I am a really sweet girl.But at times,I have to be rude.
  "What is for breakfast...oh,pancakes,again."I sighed."When can I have cereal or just nothing?"My mother sat down with a sigh."Well,I know you are wondering where you father is.Right?Well..."What!Finish the sentence mother!Gosh..."He was rushed to the hospital and died last night.He had severe injuries.They found him in his car.No idea who did it to him."Any reasons...I want some answers!!!"No evidence of a car accident.They found him parked on the side of the road.Nowhere near any trees or anything and no damages to the car."Wow,so..emotional.I just rolled my eyes."Okay,so can we continue our lives now or what?"My mother nodded and called her friend Micheal."Hey,we need to talk.Now.Somewhere hidden.This is important."
  I grabbed my coat as fast as I could and ran out the door to my bus when it arrived.Finally!Maybe I have a dignity at school.All my mother could do was wave and look out the door.Like she was waiting for someone.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 07:38:15 pm »

I got back to find the house completely empty.I went into the kitchen.I found a picture in a frame on our counter.It was me,my mother,and my father.My father.Don't cry Carol.Time to be a big girl.I turned around to find my mother at the doorway staring at me."Remember in the summer when we all would go camping and sing camp songs.Those were the good days."My mother tried to suck it up with such a fake smile."Have you ever wondered what happens to people when they die?"I just had to ask.I wanted to know if my daddy was happy."I am sure he is proud of you honey.I bet he is watching down on us right now.If I am correct,he would tell us he is fine and that we should not be so sad.What do you think?"I hugged my mother."I am proud that you are in my life."I kind of smiled.Not knowing what would happen next,I fell asleep.I dreamed that my father was still alive.We were at a camp.My father was smiling."Oh sweetie,I understand that you miss me.But I am happy here.If only you could see it up here.But I understand you can't.God wants you down there.He wants you to be happy with me.Be happy."
  "No way!!I will not put up with this.If you want to see me.You drag you and your family over here.I am not driving all the way up there.No,la la la,I'm not listening..."I heard my mom.Should I go down there?Would I get in trouble?Oh well,got to face the impossible."Hey mom!What you up to?"My mom ignored me and continued to talk on the phone."Sorry about that.I am just so tired Mary.Could you come down here this time?We would like you to see our place.Please?"My mom looked at me and then turned around."Okay,see ya soon."My mother just hung the phone up and sat on the couch."That was your Aunt Mary.Her and the kids are coming."No...not them..at least I love playing with Makayla.
 "Carol,time for bed."I rushed upstairs.On my way up I shouted,"Love ya too!!"I sat on my bed and looked out the window.The night was beautiful.A full moon even.I loved its glow.The stars were shining like glitter sparks.The night was like a dream.Beautiful and endless.A world where nobody cares who are.Night daddy.I got under the blanket.But for some reason.I could not sleep.I quietly sneaked downstairs and sat on our leather couch.Nice and leathery.I tried to sleep.Hmm..I went to the sink to get some water.The water was icy cold.I went back to the sofa and tried to sleep again.Too much on my mind.Many thoughts racing.No end.I collapsed."Is she alright?"I heard a male voice."Micheal,she seems to be fine.Shh..she is waking."I looked around.There was my mom and Micheal."Hey,sweetie,you alright?"How come Micheal was calling me sweetie?"Micheal.."Micheal turned to mom."You haven't told her?""Well I thought it would be better as a surprise."No!I know the surprise!No way!"Oh,so now is the best time to tell her?""Surprise!Me and Micheal are getting married!!"I fell back on the floor.Is it just me or did the world just come to an end?
  "I do not want to replace daddy!You know how I feel!"I ran out of the house.I ran far until my feet wanted to collapse.I looked at the sign next to me."Next city:Sim Valley."That is too far.I turned around to see my cities lights.I started to walk back towards my house when I got hit by a really dark blue van.

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 12:21:29 pm »

This chapter is called Disaster
"Where am I?"It looked like a hospital room."Your at Sim City Hospital miss."I turned my head only to see a nurse at the doorway."I see your awake."I should probably look around.I see a..window,oh,and what a beautiful day it is."Is my mother here?"The nurse nodded."Oh,my manners miss,I am Dr.Vardish.You must be Carol."Duh."Yes.I am Carol."I saw Micheal and my mother come in."Sweetie.I am very sorry.But me an your father were divorced years ago."WHAT!!!"Your father lived the accident.Died in this hospital.But he survived after a new comer came yesterday.Dr.Vardish."I looked in a chair at the corner of the room.There my father was.Sitting and waiting for me."Daddy!"I got out of the blue and white hospital bed and he stood up to give me a hug."Hey pumpkin,you alright?You'll be living with me for a while here in the city.""I don't know let me think,yes!"My mother came over."We thought about it.See,me and Micheal would like to go on our honeymoon so you can spend time with your father."Okay,life came back again!Thank you!"Your bags are in the back of the car.I would suggest you get in the car right now.There is a little surprise for you.

If you want to know what that surprise is,then continue reading Dreaming Is Not So Easy Anymore.

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 12:40:30 am »

Well,due to my foolishness,I was walking into my basement (my bedroom) I tripped and hit my arm on the poll,and I got two toothaches,um..let me see,my ankle feels like it might break in half,I am lucky I can even walk,but,here is more of the story!
 Surprise?You have got to be seriously joking to put a surprise in the back of a car.I'll just shut up and see what that prize is before you guys freak."OMG!!It is a cat!And next to it some flowers.OMG!Is that what I think it is?A brand new cell phone!Dad you rule!"Seriously,a cell phone.That is way low.For a girl like me,I need no crap like that.What I need is a life of dreaming!"I better go say bye to my friends."Janice probably would miss me.What about Brittany?And Rebecca?And Carly.And Miley.And Hannah.I better go ahead.See you guys soon.You do not want to hear them cry.
------After all the nonsense ------------------------------------------
 I said goodbye.But,one more thing...muahaha!"Mom!Dad!I am going to do one more thing before I head to the airport!"Come on,follow me.I need to get you a picture of my new house and my sweet ride.You'll just love it!Oh hold on,Sherry is calling.It'll only take a second."Hello?""Hey!How is it going!""Oh,really!Did he really do it!""You are so lucky!"You have a message from the author.
---Message from KatrinaandTiff:OUCH!!!TOOTHACHE!!--------Message over.--
Sorry guys,better let ya go.That author Katrina must be in real pain.I got some things to do to that you would not want to hear.Tell you about it later!Kisses!!

That message was for real.My toothache is killing me!!Kisses!:pray:Dear God,save me that pain that lies within you!:pray:Amen.

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 09:57:36 pm »

Well,my toothache is still continuing and I will have to go to the dentist most likely,but,that was the last chapter.I might do a story like it but not so dumb.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: