Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:04:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favorite Neighborhood?  (Read 19321 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2011, 12:58:06 am »

What's your favorite neighborhood?
It could be your own, or an original.

My favorite is Storyland, a neighborhood I made for all my stories and pictures. It's mostly sets and not very pretty, but I love it none the less. XD
There's also lots of hospitals/hospital like things. I made a Hope House, an OBGYN office, a pediatric center, and a little pharmacy. [it's on a lot with a lot of other sets and things.]

Tell me about your neighborhoods and the crazy goingson in them, I'm curious.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 02:50:34 am »

At the moment I like Pleasantville, because that's where most of my story stuff is. It kind of grew from just being a place where I placed the Brooks' house, to a huge "set". I'm too lazy to create my own NBhood for that...

I've also used Desiderata Valley a bit, because that's where Angela and that gang used to live. Belladonna Cove also has a few families of mine, but haven't played them for a while. 

I don't play the preset families much any longer, but I do remember having a lot of fun in Strangetown (the Curious brothers had a whole gang of alien babies going on, one of them got married to a townie and had twins. Not sure if it went much further than that...)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 03:23:49 am »

I was always a fan of Strangetown. I liked the quirky characters, and generally non-fugly townies. It was also small, and sparsely decorated which was a boom to my then dying laptop. Hah.

...my selfsim had many a fun adventure in said town. Too many to list here, really.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Amalia81

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 03:39:27 am »

Ever since I first started playing, I've always loved Strangetown.  At the moment, I'm a little torn between that and my custom hood.  Grin

I've made over most of the citizens, and with a little tweaking (plastic surgery) to his eyes, Nervous (now known in my game as Martin Specter) actually isn't all that bad.  As for the alien lovers, Vid just got knocked up, and Pascal had his alien daughter that he's pregnant with at the beginning of the game.  Lazlo is still an abduction virgin, but I've got plans to change that.  Evil  Speaking of Pascal, I got a wild hair and did something I've never done before - after the birth I gave him a sex change via SimPE, and she's now known in my game as Natalia.  I did replace her template 8 face with Terrakosmos' version, and she's a cutie!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 03:52:51 am by Amalia81 » Logged
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 09:04:33 am »

I played Pleasantview the most when I didn't have any CC, the dramas building up in Pleasantview were just fun. Cheesy
My favorite was the Pleasant family.

In the one without mods/cc:
I had Daniel and Kaylynn woohoo and have twins,
Mary-Sue got pregnant first, had twins, then died, leaving Kaylynn and Daniel with four infants. [The social worker took them, *cough* too much woohooing made them forget about the babies. XD]
I had Angela marry Dustin, get married, and they had six kids. [Five boys and one girl. It took forever to get her, I wanted to wait to try again until the baby was a toddler]
Lilith died from a house-fire.

In the one WITH mods/cc:
Daniel and Mary-Sue get back together and adopt a son after they're elders,
Angela got pregnant and Dustin left her, she had her son Dustin Jr. and was bitter because Dustin left, later dying in a toaster pastry fire. I got the little boy to Daniel and Mary-Sue, and they raised him as their adopted son's younger brother, when they died the adopted son was a teen, so they're safe from the social worker.
Lilith went off to college [SHOCKING! Shocked] got married to Dirk, and they had a daughter named Edith. She's a child now, I think.

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 07:54:53 pm »

Pleasentview. I have Lilith married to Pao Mellon the mailman, and they have five kids; Barry(♂), Ashley(♀), Wayde(♂), Jake(♂) and Janey(♀). Angela is married to Dustin, but I hardly ever play as them. As for Daniel, he married the maid, and they had four kids. Cheesy
I also brought Darleen back, and I made she and Darren have another child.

And I also made Don Lathario more pretty!  Grin

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 08:00:34 pm »

I'm playing my Unborked version of the Angela and Dustin Broke now, in my games, Angela almost always marries Dustin, they make cuties. Abbey and Bryce are their first two kids, as of right now. Fraternal twins. Cheesy

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 08:09:51 pm »

For some reason my selfsim, family, friends, and favorites have all ended up in Desiderata Valley

Bryce

Heeeey! That's my name Tongue

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 08:15:18 pm »

Well, then you share a name with Dustin and Angela's baby.
XD
I like the name Bryce. Hence why I named him that. Tongue He's the 'b' baby. They're going to have babies for each letter of the alphabet.

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 09:18:19 pm »

26 babies!? Jeez! The most any of my sims have had is 4! I've been meaning to make a big family but haven't gotten to it yet

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 09:49:22 pm »

The most children I've ever make a sim have is 77, and that was a plantbaby of Rose Greenman, she had most of the babies by spawning, and then her and her husband had a lot of babies, too. Let's just say the "Have ten children" want was filled several times. XD

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 11:19:15 pm »

That's a lot of kids!
The most I've had was 20 to one sim. My sim, Wayde Mellon, had twenty kids, but was married twice. xD
He had a lot of twins, too.

Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 04:56:30 pm »

My main hood at the moment is one I made myself. It's called Candyland. All the residents are either Emo or Gothic, and the landscape is waste-land apocalyptic themed. So far there's only a few households, but I've built them each from the ground up.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 06:44:01 pm by EpicOfEpicness » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 01:18:55 pm »

26 babies!? Jeez! The most any of my sims have had is 4! I've been meaning to make a big family but haven't gotten to it yet

My record has been officially broken. My newest sim family is expecting their fifth child Tongue I think I might make them my "big family"

On Topic: My second favorite neighborhood right now is Pleasantview. I just love messin around with the Goth and Pleasant family

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 01:23:16 pm »

I LOVE messing with the Pleasant family.

Usually, by day five, the parents have four children, instead of two.
And Daniel usually has a couple by the maid, too. XD

I love Pleasantview. XD

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: