Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:51:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favorite Neighborhood?  (Read 19322 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 01:28:35 pm »

My brother has a custom neighborhood, and his one family had seventeen babies. Tongue
The house was super tiny, and he had babies stuck absolutely everywhere. xD
Now they are all toddlers, and they all crowd in the bathroom and play in the toilet, and take turns squeezing the cat.

MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 01:35:56 pm »

My brother has a custom neighborhood, and his one family had seventeen babies. Tongue
The house was super tiny, and he had babies stuck absolutely everywhere. xD
Now they are all toddlers, and they all crowd in the bathroom and play in the toilet, and take turns squeezing the cat.

Between squishing the cat and 'huggle'ing each other, my toddlers are never bored. XD

I have a neighborhood where all my friends and my simself live, my old simself [I updated her] had 6 kids. Anabelle, Derric Jr, and then two sets of identical twin girls. I forgot their names. Tongue

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 08:13:48 pm »

I LOVE messing with the Pleasant family.

Usually, by day five, the parents have four children, instead of two.
And Daniel usually has a couple by the maid, too. XD

I love Pleasantview. XD

I actually made things better for the Pleasant family. The two girls are best friends now, Daniel broke up with the maid and now he and Mary-Sue are expecting their third kid(thinkin of making Mary-Sue eat a cheesecake so they'll have twins)

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 08:30:13 pm »

Usually I patch things up between Lilith and everyone else, so she doesn't run away. [one version I played of them, I had inteen's risky runaway, and she came back preggers by Dirk. D: ]

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2011, 08:50:42 pm »

If her mom wasn't already pregnant, I probably would have preggered her up. But their house isn't big enough for all those babies

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2011, 08:53:38 pm »

Yeah, the Pleasant house looks big on the outside, but isn't on the inside.

The Goth house is big, I usually like redo-ing the inside, it's just, I'm pretty sure that lot is borked.

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2011, 08:59:06 pm »

I don't spend a lot of time in Goth manor. After Don leaves Cassandra at the alter, I had her move in with Darren. Poor Alexander and Mortimer will probably be frozen in time until I find something to do with them(though in Mortimer's case, that may not be a bad thing) I've contemplated brining Darren's wife back and hook Cassandra up with a sim that I've made but it'd be easier to just give Cassandra her "Plan B"

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 09:01:10 pm »

I usually have Darren and Dirk move in there, since that house is bigger and Mortimer is old, and sometimes, Alexander is still a child when he dies, so he'd get taken by the social worker. Tongue [Don't want that to happen]

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2011, 09:05:25 pm »

Yeah, that Social Worker could be a problem....Meh. I'll think of something. I'll either bring Bella back, age up Alexander, or hook Mortimer up with Dina. Most likely the latter since the Caliente sisters are another family I almost never go to

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 09:07:40 pm »

*cough*
I make them each have a bunch of babies by different dads, it's fun. Cheesy
*cough* Last version, they each had babies with Don. XD

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2011, 09:13:02 pm »

ha ha wow! That reminds me...I gotta do something with Don too. On my old comp he had a daughter with his maid and became a family man...but I'd rather not make him boring again

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2011, 09:15:09 pm »

He's had quite a lot of babies through my years of playing. XD

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2011, 09:18:30 pm »

Lol yeah, that was part of the reason I made him have one child and settle down after that. Everybody was making him have kids with like 50 different women so I wanted to be different Cheesy

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2011, 12:45:42 am »

My fave neighborhood was one I made, named Nimorte. It's a Manx-French term for "one's death." Kinda morbid but I was writing a serial killer story so I guess it was appropriate Smiley It was custom designed and very much hacked neighborhood I used strictly for writing stories.
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2011, 11:12:03 am »

I have two like that, Storyland, where my Olivia characters and sets reside, and one, Lots, where my sets, characters, and Sim City Medical Center reside, Which I back up every so often, just in case.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: