Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:04:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you like EternalxLove26 to add a YA version of the mesh?  (Voting closed: June 04, 2006, 05:48:56 am)
Hell YES! - 61 (88.4%)
No. I don't WANT it. - 4 (5.8%)
Eh. I don't give a... toss either way. - 4 (5.8%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: KSK Recolors of EternalxLove26's Ryuichi's Hair Mesh  (Read 21833 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2006, 05:46:53 am »

Hi everyone,

Have your downloading expeditions have been fruitful? Here's something I hope you'll like. I feel this hair mesh has been overlooked... it's a great style, it only needed a good texture to bring out its beauty.

You MUST have the hair mesh by EternalxLove26 HERE for these five recolors to show up in your game:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=131307

These recolors abide by the mesh creator's policy stated on their thread. Thankyou, EternalxLove26, for your generous recoloring policy!

These recolors show for teens, adults and elders.  If you like these recolors, and would like a YA version... please pester EternalxLove26! There is no mesh for YA for me to retexture! So I'm going to pester them right after this post! Oh, and vote in the poll - maybe it will help!

Cheers,
KnightSkyKyte

NOTE THESE HAIR TEXTURES ARE NOT TO BE ALTERED OR RE-DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT OBTAINING PRIOR PERMISSION.

**** Discussion only coming up - if you want to know how these textures came about, read on, otherwise, "Thankyou, come again!" ****

MimeWhite created a lovely texture for the blonde Tidus hair they did. I took this and applied it to Kavar's hair mesh, because I wanted a shiny, smooth blonde version of it. When I uploaded clothing with screenshots, my model sporting that hair got comments and requests... but of course, I cannot upload someone else's work without their permission! So, I hunted this MimeWhite down... I think they have lost interest in the Sims, because I've seen no trace of their presence in the community since about June last year, and heard no replies to my e-mails and PMs.

So... I can never use their texture.

So, I bit the bullet and started making one myself from scratch. It's similar but obviously different to Mime's texture if you download both and do a comparison. Her hair shows much finer strands, but the hair I did is smoother. Put it this way... I am happy to use my work in my own game Smiley

And then I saw EternalxLove26's hair mesh... and wondered if the texture I made would look any good on it? So I tried it, and here are the results. Smiley

I'll upload this same texture on Kavar's Messy Hair mesh soon enough, so you can see what the original interest was all about - but the white hair version is already on Miewtu if you really want to see it before then Smiley

* KSK_Recolors_EternalxLove26.zip (3323.07 KB - downloaded 1858 times.)

* Eternal.jpg (524.32 KB, 900x800 - viewed 4022 times.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 05:55:06 am by KnightSkyKyte » Logged

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 07:47:01 am »

Ooooh, another great hair, excellent

I'm so excited lately - there's so much great stuff coming out for the men (yes, I know, I'm easily pleased and perhaps a little sad!!)

Ta very muchly for sharing

*wishes for time to speed up to 5pm so can go home and download*!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 10:48:41 am »

Lovely!  I really love this!
Aimee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 12:12:33 pm »

The colors are so nice, they look so lustrous! Thanks!

Close your heart, close your eyes,
Fake a kiss and say goodbye
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 02:16:38 pm »

Gorgeous gorgeous recolours. You should be very happy! I think I like them even better than Mimewhite's (shame about him! Sad ) You've really brought this mesh forward, I must confess it didn't really interest me before. Thanks muchly!

zizismommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 02:17:01 pm »

Thank you. I need more good hair for my sim guys.

Call me Dee

:rr: Real Sims 2 :rr:
[/B]
coffeeKAT

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 02:19:07 pm »

Ok! Thats more like it! KSK lovely job, I can honestly say I thought it was a nice do but I couldn't get it to work! Happily I'll try again because your recolors look so shiny! Thanks so much!

Love is triumph of imagination over intelligence.
Brego89
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 03:10:29 pm »

Beautiful work, as always! Thanks!
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 03:18:44 pm »

Wonderful  Recolours Thankyou.
rabidangel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 07:33:44 pm »

These are amazing, KSK!
I love the softness you've added.  Great work!
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 05:59:59 pm »

Very lovely!!
JeanMaas

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 10:37:41 am »

WOW, i really LOVE your hair-recolors. THANKS!

:hello2: Jean
Gay Sims Club 2[/size]
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2006, 12:52:49 pm »

Wow, these are really great, so great, I actually downloaded them, and I'm not a major download junkie, but these were too nice to pass up Cheesy . Thank you

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
SlamDancer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 01:41:55 am »

This is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you.

By the way, the creator has added a Young Adult version..... *looks hopeful*

0% sillicons and 100% woman. :salute:
BootyGal = Keeping it REAL!  :clap:
Outsider

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 07:50:23 am »

Innocent and cute looking, excellent for the prettyboys!
Oh, talking about prettyboys, that hairmodel is really sweet! :love1:  Is he yours and only yours personal property, or is he downloadable somewhere?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 10:26:43 am by Outsider » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: