Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:18:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars Request - Neimoidian headgear and robes  (Read 2324 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kweh-chan

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2011, 09:32:56 am »

Hello all!

This is my first post, so do forgive me if I get this wrong 8D.

I have found a miraculous way to make Neimoidian Sims; however, I'm in desperate need of their iconic headgear. I'm looking for the following hats to be made:

Nute Gunray (ep. I)
*hotlinks removed by Admin*

Rune Haako (ep. I)

Lott Dod

They don't need to be super-detailed or anything...just the general idea 8D. I would like for them to be unisex and all ages.

It's mainly the headgear I'm after, but I woudn't mind the robes too. Again, they don't need to be super-detailed.

That's pretty much all there is to know, but I'd be happy to answer any more questions.

If anyone would do this, I would be SO grateful. I'm a HUGE Neimoidian fan, so I'm at a real loss as to what to do for headgear!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 07:44:16 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 07:47:58 pm »

It's in the site rules and it's all over the forum in a big, pretty sticky post at the top of practically every page.

Hotlinks are bad, m'kay? Please upload any images you want to share to your own account on whatever third party image host you like (Photobucket, Imageshack or whatever) before posting them here, in either embedded form or via link.

Again, I stress, it must be your own account. Linking to someone else's image on their account is considered a hotlink, because your stealing the bandwidth they have on their account.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: