Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:15:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF. retro 70s/80s electric organ  (Read 2276 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2011, 05:05:26 pm »

Hi everyone. I am once again playing the sims 2 but I need some help to find to find a retro electric organ of some sort for sims 2. I have searched everywhere that i know and I even googled it over and over again.
I've included a link to a google image search showing what i mean. http://www.google.ca/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=kimball%20organ&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1440&bih=738 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.  YAY
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 10:09:23 pm »

Well, I just googled it and the first thing I found, oddly enough, was this.

It's modular, meaning you don't have to use all the pieces, so you don't have to use the pipes if you don't want. You can use only the organ.

Yes, google really is your friend.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 10:22:38 pm »

Thanks but actually I already have this set and it's more of a church type organ. I'm Looking for a retro cheapy home organ like what was popular in homes in the 70s and 80s. Thanks for your help though. YAY
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 11:54:23 pm »

Well, speaking as someone who grew up in the 70 and 80's, we had an organ like that in our house when I was growing up, and we were poor. Very poor. So that one would work, sans everything but the organ.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 03:17:02 pm »

That was a good idea except for the fact that its cloned from the BV grand piano so its on 6 tiles instead of four so the organ sits really far out from the wall making it look strange and not fit in the realistically small homes that cluttered the world in that time period, plus using moveobjects on and pushing it back causes sims to walk to the other side of the wall and complain. to tell the truth I really don't mind if it has a piano's sound as long as it's small enough to fit in an apartment and has that classic dated 70s/80s look.

Good eye though, i thought it look good to until i found out about the size issue...Thanks anyway. YAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: