Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:19:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jar Of Mayo Default Replacement for Cookies *PICTURE PROVIDED*  (Read 3351 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2011, 02:27:41 pm »

Hi.
I know this is really strange, but I have this Sim who has an addiction to eating mayo. I was wondering if anyone could make a default replacement of the Maxis cookies as a mayo jar? It can be shut. I don't mind. Thanks.  YAY
*Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.  Undecided

« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 04:35:29 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 02:30:45 pm »

Pictures help (as the google search "mayo" doesn't end in cookies...mayonese?), both for the texture and for the cookie jar since there are several jars ingame.  

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 04:35:55 pm »

Grin Here you go.

zombie
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 08:35:18 pm »

I can't make new meshes but if it was just a simple texture replacement I might be able to do this. I'm still mystified as to which cookies you want replaced. Do you mean the cookied they get out of the fridge (in which case it would need a new mesh since it's a box, which I can't do) or some other cookies or cookie jar? A picture and maybe the name of the item plus which EP it comes from would really help.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 07:38:43 pm »

I just wanted the "eating cookies" animation. The jar itself could be the same shape as the juice, but I always use the Maxis juice, never the cookies. I have all EPS, Mansion and Garden Stuff, Ikea Home and Bathroom and Kitchen Stuff, Teen Style stuff, Celebration Stuff!, and H&M Stuff.

Thanks in advance.

zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: