Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:54:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Wanting to be Turned/Cured.  (Read 4994 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyKillerCat

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2011, 03:51:32 pm »

All EPs and SPs! and the store thingy. {which i love and hate at times}

anyway. i am looking for a mod that makes all sims stop wanting to be turned or cured of all monsters. witches, vampires, zombies, werewolves, plantsims oh my,.. sorry had to add the oh my. =<.<'= also want it so other sims will stop wanting other sims to be turned or cured. my hood needs monsters to be happy with what they are.

Vampires = Still Looking
Werewolves = Found/Fixed
Plantsims = Still Looking
Zombies = Still Looking
Witches = Still Looking

thankies to any help.

LKC. =^.^=
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 12:26:27 pm by LadyKillerCat » Logged
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 04:10:52 pm »

I'm pretty sure I had this mod once, found it over at moreawesomethanyou.  Couldn't really tell you where to find it though.  Last time I checked over there, they moved alot of their Sims2 stuff around and I became lost.  But I'm near positive they have the exact thing your looking for.

Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 11:08:02 pm »

I think there is also a mod at Modthesims 2 but the site is currently down until sunday, so I cant go fetch a link for you.  Undecided

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
LadyKillerCat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 01:23:27 pm »

I think there is also a mod at Modthesims 2 but the site is currently down until sunday, so I cant go fetch a link for you.  Undecided

i looked and they had one for werewolves but you must be blood related or married to. looking for something that works on all sims.
LadyKillerCat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 01:31:16 pm »

I'm pretty sure I had this mod once, found it over at moreawesomethanyou.  Couldn't really tell you where to find it though.  Last time I checked over there, they moved alot of their Sims2 stuff around and I became lost.  But I'm near positive they have the exact thing your looking for.

i see what you mean. keywords don't work like you want them to. =x.x=

and i just looked at that site. i couldn't find what i was looking for on it anywhere. =x.x=

{edited}
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:23:44 pm by LadyKillerCat » Logged
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 01:54:53 am »

this is a mod I just found here lol.  Heres the forum path -  Forum > Resident Creators > Squinge's Mods > Squinge's Mods > EP4 Mods (Moderators: Squinge, Engram) > no become a werewolf want

Hope this helps.

LadyKillerCat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 12:24:00 pm »

this is a mod I just found here lol.  Heres the forum path -  Forum > Resident Creators > Squinge's Mods > Squinge's Mods > EP4 Mods (Moderators: Squinge, Engram) > no become a werewolf want

Hope this helps.

thanks. i did download that one, but had to change it for the alt that makes that mod work in my game now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: