Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 07:50:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TF Pajama Request  (Read 5236 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jubilee17

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2011, 01:12:27 pm »

Hello, all,

I am requesting a men's solid white button up dress shirt for female teen's to wear as pajamas.
It can be buttoned or unbuttoned, long sleeved or rolled up sleeves. I don't really have a preference. Whatever is easier to do is fine with me. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Example1

Example2

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 04:16:27 pm »

If you like that shirt you gave as an example, you can always categorise it using SimPE or the Wardrobe Wrangler to be also available as PJs. Failing that, make a project in Bodyshop and before you import it back in categorise it into PJs.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 04:36:34 pm »

Looks to me that the outfit above is for adults, which would look wrong cathegorized for teens...

These might come in handy. They're tops, but for a story or something they could work fine. Though, you might want to put a little something underneath...
http://www.modthesims.info/d/323156
http://www.modthesims.info/d/305823

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 06:39:52 pm »

Yeah, I later thought about it and realised that it was for adults and not teens. The recategorising advice still stands - as long as you find the right age mesh.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
jubilee17

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 08:11:39 pm »

Thank you both for responding.
The shirts at MTS might work, but I haven't been able to find a bottom mesh for teens that is small enough to pass for underclothes.
I tried to make the mesh myself and failed miserably.   Sad
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 08:18:24 pm by jubilee17 » Logged
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 11:21:25 pm »

OK, I am going to be yet again not 100% helpful but hopefully give you a nudge in the right direction. Rosehage make bottoms that are basically skintight, to fit underneath "dress tops". You can find the ones with bare feet here. Pinketamine converted for teens the versions with converse and boots, and you can find those here. I have not seen the barefoot ones converted but now that you have a link to the adult ones you can request that they be converted. That way, if you find a top-only long shirt that you like you can put these on underneath.

MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 08:07:45 pm »

I could make some short shorts like underwear or something to go with the shirts. PM me if you're interested. Smiley

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 02:39:02 am »

I came over some "naked" bottoms once (or "invisible undies" if you prefer that word). They're really invisible recolors of the ingame top/bottom naked meshes, and are good for something like this. It was a set named made by someone named "drachis". Might have been on an adult site or something, but it's too far back for me to remember it, and I didn't save the link. I do, however, have the file - if you need it. If you'd much rather prefer undies already applied to it, I could make a simple white recolor.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
jubilee17

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 10:34:09 am »

Engram- You were totally helpful. I had never heard of either sites before. Great finds!

Theraven- Yes! That's just what I was looking for. No need for you to recolor it. I'll just recolor the plain mesh myself.

Thank you guys so much! You're awesome!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 11:17:22 am »

Check your PM box Wink
It's just a plain transparent recolor, as the mesh is already ingame (hidden - it's the one they use after a bath or shower), so if you've got any default replacement meshes, it will apply to those, too.

My site:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: