Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:55:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cas Crash-adult only  (Read 2881 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vascosnts

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2011, 02:50:56 pm »

Hi,i was hoping to get some help here,and this after i reintall mys game,delete cache game etc.I have Al,Uni,Ofb,BV and double deluxe,When i go to Create a family or body shop,when i try to make a adult sim,mys skin selector,make up etc works fine,but when i try to choose clothing(click to rigth in each section,everyday,underwear etc my game stops and then it apears a message saying that game have blocked,the most strange thing is that when i create teens nothing this hapens,ay ideas? Grin
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 03:02:24 pm »

I'll try to help you, but I could barely understand what you were saying, please use as correct English as you can, please.

Does it say that it's blocked or does it say the application has crashed?
You probably have some messed up files or something for adults, if it's only one gender.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 03:32:14 pm »

I'm not exactly sure what problem you're having. Let me see if I have this straight.

You have just reinstalled your Sims 2 game and now, whenever you go into CaS or BS to make an adult sim, everything works fine with selecting genetics, makeup or accessories; however, when you try to choose their clothing, you get some sort of error message. You mention this doesn't happen with creating teens, but what about children, toddlers, YA and Elders?

Do you have any custom content? If so, does this error happen without cc?
What is the exact error message you get? If you can, please take a screen shot and post it here (just make sure you resize it to 600 x 600 or less first).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
vascosnts

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 03:36:09 pm »

Yes,thats it,adults only,the info is that program blocked,nothing else,i moved downloads out,reinstall it and the same thing hapens,no problems wiht teens,only adults,and yes i have many Custom cotent.I check it with simpack installer,conflit detector etc,and no errors..i just dont know wath to do.. :-\This problem started a few days ago but was only in Bodyshop when i was recoloring some clothing,when i was to see clothing to choose,when i clicked once to see more for ex in everyday game blocked,then i reinstalled again the problem now apears in game when i try to choose clothing...im really sad,dont wanth to give up the game for the 3rd time,but if this continues maybe this is the last time i return. Undecided
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 03:45:23 pm by vascosnts » Logged
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 03:30:27 am »

Delete the big file created by BodyShop. Yes, it will slow down miserably when showing thumbs but will refresh and be much better later. Delete also the new recolors you made. You must have made something very wrong that was misunderstood in BodyShop, it can be that you used wrong color specification and it is read by the game as something extra not translated. You know that it is only adult, so check the adult clothing recolor you made and this time open them in Simpe. If you see a big X instead of the texture, this is the problem one. It happens often with objects when you change the texture many times, it can be that it happens with clothing too.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 02:29:05 pm »

Tell the OP exactly what the file is called and where it is located. Some people may not know where to look for this file or how to get rid of it.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: