Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 11:03:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Body Sliders? Please?  (Read 10138 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cutiesimsthree

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2011, 09:07:07 pm »

Can Someone PLEASE Create…..

Body sliders such as the ones for sims 3 where you can slide the facial features, as well as weight extremes, (Extreme thinness and extreme obesity), also breast, waist and butt sliders? Those are the only ones I can remember from when I played sims 3 and had this installed. It would be WONDERFUL if someone could convert or create this to sims 2.

(I wanted to create biggest loser content (The ranch, the contestents, the trainners,) However even when you make a sim fat they are still too skinny. :/

Thank you so much for your time and effort! <3

Happy Simming!

Oh !  Yeah. I have all of the sims 2 expansion packs, aswell as all of the stuff packs, inteen and insim are also installed. However as I want this for adults it DOES NOT have to be compatiable with inteen im pretty sure Cheesy Thank you!

<3 Addie
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 12:48:25 am »

The mesh system for bodies are completely different in Sims 3 and Sims 2. There is no way there could be a body slider in Sims 2, as there isn't something similar to it to start with.

Sims 3 has already built in changeable morphs (thin to thick, breast size, muscle size and muscle tone - depending on your EP). I've never taken a clolse look at how the meshing works for sims 3, but having looked at already available downloads, I know that these - with some knowledge in the how-to, can be changed in some ways.

Sims 2 works with a 2 morph system. Pregnant (one morph mesh, where half the size is gained the second day, the next half the third day) and fat. "Thin" doesn't even exist. Muscle tone depends on the skin, and body shape depends on which ones you can get by downloading clothes.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: