Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:22:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can this hack be maked?  (Read 3711 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissyLove

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2011, 02:12:27 am »

I'm looking for an hack to stop teens from making and drinking from the bar. I think only young adult and up should be able to drink. In real life you're suppose to be 21 to drink.
rielynn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 04:45:10 pm »

You could use the Visitor Controller by TwoJeffs to ban kids and teens from nightclub/bar lots. It is available here: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=17.0

Or on lots where you would want teens, like a dance club, remove the bar area and make something else like a snack area with vending machines and a few tables and chairs.

Or it might be possible to use SimPE to alter a cloned bar - changing the flags to disable it for teens. You might have to look up a tutorial because I'm not quite sure how to do it. Mod the Sims has some bars you can download if you want to try.

They are only supposed to serve juice, which is why teens can use them but they do look like real bars so I can see the problem. Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: