Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:55:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF ChristianLuv's Skin Tone Mod:  (Read 3355 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
noodleelf
The Noodle Meister
Site Santa!

It's cool

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2011, 04:21:03 pm »

And also where can I find the cpackeditor, needed to go with it? Recent links aren't working for them. I'd love to be able to find these if anyone knows where they are. Thank you!

{insert interesting signature here}
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 07:53:49 pm »

I love Google. Wink

Tada!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Scruff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 10:41:38 pm »

christianluv also made a set of 4 paintings that were skintone selectors that had a bunch of preloaded skins in them- the 4th being customizable. I wish I could find them again, because my 4th one got corrupted and is unusable now.
noodleelf
The Noodle Meister
Site Santa!

It's cool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 02:46:18 pm »

Thank you kindly caffeinated  Grin I appreciate it! I was going out of my mind trying to find these.

(Actually I did google it...I must just be google-challenged!)

The paintings would be great to find too, if anyone knows about them...if they aren't also at the MTS site.

{insert interesting signature here}
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 04:19:06 pm »

The paintings are available , if one is over 18 years of age and registered , at ISA. Go to Warlokk's Dungeon, look for a post called " Skintone changer by Christianlov-Bodyshape compatible", go to page 6, there is a link ( actually two) to download the 4 painting set. I searched at his blog, which has lots of awesome stuff, much of which I'd not seen previously, but no luck with the paintings. Blog is here...http://blog.daum.net/christianlov/5923841

Edit: Scruff, the paintings do not contain the skintones, you must have those already in place in your dl's. The paintings do allow you to change to those skintones only if you have them as separate items. You don't need to get them all, just pick and choose the ones you may wish to use.
Scruff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 02:17:07 pm »

Right, I should have said they are preloaded to use certain skintones - if you have them. If you don't have them, they don't do anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: