Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:12:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When Apartment Life and M&G wont load...  (Read 6181 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wyhone72

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2011, 11:37:58 pm »

I just recently purchased Apartment Life and M&G on e-bay. They are both in excellent condition, so I was stumped when they wouldn't load and wouldn't even show up on my computer as being present in the drive. I just read the thread from some time ago that reccomended removing a certain security program, but that doing so would render the games unplayable?? I'm quite frustrated and these are the last two games that are keeping my collection from being complete. If anyone was able to find a safe way to take care of this, could you share it with me please? Not being able to play them is making me crazy! lol
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 04:26:00 am »

Stupid question of the day: do you have a DVD-ROM drive or just a CD-ROM drive? Both of those come on DVD and if you just have a CD-ROM drive they won't be recognised by the computer.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
wyhone72

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 05:46:01 pm »

No it's not stupid at all! My computer has a DVD/CD and a CD rom. There HAS to be a way around this secu thing right? *crosses fingers* otherwise NO ONE would be able to use it.
wyhone72

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 05:47:21 pm »

I forgot to add, I tried uploading it on the DVD rom first, and when that didn't seem to be working I tried the CD rom.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 06:47:32 pm »

is it possible you purchased these cd's from someone who had their keys terminated by ea?  Ask the ea people to run the cd keys to make sure their valid.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 12:56:09 am »

Also, if you installed them over your previous games, remember to delete the cache files.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: