Insimenator.org
March 18, 2024, 11:25:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Simchic meshes  (Read 6690 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
noobinator
bearer of painful pointy things

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2011, 12:50:06 pm »

Yes I know this isn't a file sharing site and I know simchic is a paysite. However my request is from their freebies section.
Why can't I get it? unfortunately, I get a 'not connect to mySQL server' message whenever I attempt to connect to that section. Their updated freebie section here: http://www.simchic.com/ts2/ts2_freebies.html does not have meshes section. Help? Your time is appreciated.

I've got a chainsaw and an enemy... what do you expect me to do? Play nice?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 12:56:57 pm »

The meshes are mostly included with the recolors, it seems like (I tried to download from the adult clothing section, and it worked for me)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
noobinator
bearer of painful pointy things

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 01:15:53 pm »

Right but there are recolors on this and other sites that don't have the mesh included. This is the one I want:http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,35500.0.html. I have identifed the mesh through simPE as 'afbodysundress_pinksunny'

I've got a chainsaw and an enemy... what do you expect me to do? Play nice?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 01:20:44 pm »

That's the name of a maxis mesh - which is what the mesh was probably cloned from. Unless the creator decides to change the resource name (not even sure if it will work properly), CC meshes will always have "maxian" names in the resource files.

Try this one. Closest I can see fits to the outfits you're trying to download. If it's not that one, look for another outfit with a mini skirt.
http://www.simchic.com/ts2/FREEBIES/FA-EVERYDAY-WHOLE/MVS_XmasMiniRed2511.html

Seriously - people needs to put on the actual mesh name when uploading things. Just writing the name of the site doesn't help a bit...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 03:31:07 pm »

Theraven I concur with your statement.  Especially when people create items and the original creator leaves the community makes it difficult to locate items.

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: