Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:46:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Katy Perry E.T. (sims 2)  (Read 2338 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aleksandarle

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2011, 10:57:41 am »

Good day

I know this isn't exactly the way to simply come in and request something, but if you ever wanted to achieve something badly, then i'm sure you'll find just enough kindness to understand me.
What is this all about?

I've been making some sims videos for a while, you might have even seen some of them. If not, and you're interested, please do so, and check them out here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Anenaon

Now, i've been tempted to make it since the first time i saw it!
Yes, it's the new Katy Perry E.T. Video, and i can't even tell you how addicted i am to it.
My plead today refers to one of the outfits from the original video, i find extremely hard to make, especially since i have no clue about meshing, hence i would like to ask those who would be kind enough to even try to make it, and that's how i got to you.
Anyway, here's the outfit:

*Hotlinked Images Removed*

In case you want a full screen HD picture, check the following link:
http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/show.aspx/full-length-photos/id,9800/Page,3#/imageno/40

Now, i know after seeing all this, one will definitely think "What in the world is wrong with this guy?", but even so, i would really like to know if there's any chance i could expect something like this or not.  :bunny:

p.s.-When it comes to the dress itself, i'm not that interested in the lower part of it, since it's not shown in the video itself, therefore one should only focus on th upper part.

Looking forward to any reply.

*Moderation Note:  Hotlinked pictures removed. Please read the sticky "Hotlinking:  What it is, and why it isn't allowed" for further explanation.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 04:35:51 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: